bird RP

Well, this seems to be a thread for two right now. Everytime I do something, Cochin wants to kill me!

hugs.gif

(its ok)

"well, your a pretty bird. We seem to be improving the forest overall" said BlueMan, thinking of all the lovely birds he'd seen today. He was starting to wish hed preened a bit more. He was as proud as any Jay, through no fault of his own.

"What prings you here? I was just thinking a nice bath would shine my plummage a bit".

(its ok)

"well, your a pretty bird. We seem to be improving the forest overall" said BlueMan, thinking of all the lovely birds he'd seen today. He was starting to wish hed preened a bit more. He was as proud as any Jay, through no fault of his own.

"What prings you here? I was just thinking a nice bath would shine my plummage a bit".

"I havent seen many blue birds" he said as he displayed his chest as if the jay couldnt see the blue anyways "I should take a bath too"

Well, I know a good spot in the shallows where the water stays clear. We could go there?? Just follow me The jay took off, hardly waiting. He didn't want to be too closely compared to the rarer bird, fine though Blue Mans feathers always were.

Well, I know a good spot in the shallows where the water stays clear. We could go there?? Just follow me The jay took off, hardly waiting. He didn't want to be too closely compared to the rarer bird, fine though Blue Mans feathers always were.

Flash followed easy, he was much bigger then him, though he had to half walk, half fly, to the pond.

Lilly was confused why Edwin wasnt talking but kept following

Back
Top Bottom