Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap: Hmm, well Mommy likes the name Luna. But, she's gonna use Pippy Omelette and Hediwg.
Bisquick: We're doing lots of planning too!!!! Mommy's all over BYC looking up chicks and stuff.
Buttermilk: And every box she's like, 'Hmm, this could be a good chick box.'
Snap: But, she's probably gonna use a plastic one cause then when you clean it, you don't have to find another box.
Bisquick: Cardboard boxes are hard to come by at our house.
Buttermilk: This is so exciting!!! :D

Lady: Aw, you guy are all getting chicks! I want chickies too!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess: Me too.
Terry: I didn't know you could order them as early as January
Gertie: Our feed store, Wilco, just has chicks in the store in, like may or june.
Captain Flint: But you know, girls, that chicks would be a hassle
Terry: Yaaaa... Like you guys were. *chuckle*
Gertie: Not funny. *humph*

Snap: Hmm, well Mommy likes the name Luna. But, she's gonna use Pippy Omelette and Hediwg.
Bisquick: We're doing lots of planning too!!!! Mommy's all over BYC looking up chicks and stuff.
Buttermilk: And every box she's like, 'Hmm, this could be a good chick box.'
Snap: But, she's probably gonna use a plastic one cause then when you clean it, you don't have to find another box.
Bisquick: Cardboard boxes are hard to come by at our house.
Buttermilk: This is so exciting!!! :D
Cheep: We have one you could use!
Peep: Yea! It is a perfect size for three chicks :)

Quote: Bisquick: Well, we don't need one.
Buttermilk: Mommy's using a plastic box since when you clean it out you don't have to find a fresh cardboard box. You can just re-use that one.
Snap: Yea, and since cardboard sops up water and stuff, plastic will be much easier. :)
Bisquick: I can't believe we're getting chicks!!!!!
Buttermilk: It's like God took something away from us, but gave us something else back. :)
Snap: Wow, Buttermilk, you're becoming like Beethoven-
Bisquick: FOR THE FIFTH TIME SNAP!!! BEETHOVEN WAS A MUSIC COMPOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I
Snap: OOOHHHHH.
Buttermilk: When are we ever gonna get it in you?

Radio: Hello, this is Eggie Strawnest with the evening yolk news, your source for everything local.
Susan: Do we HAVE to listen to the radio every night?
Sunrise: yes, otherwise we'd be living under a rock, as we are miles from town...
Radio: and the lows tonight will get down into the negitives, so roost up warmly! And now for the news, there has been reports of aggressive dogs around Fourth and Main.

Dandelion: Mommy is gonna order chicks today!!!!! I am so excited!
Pebble: Uh huh uh huh she is GOING *glares and dandelion* to get them in april
Sienna: I hope april is warmer. It has been -18 all morning! yesterday was ever COLDER!
Dandelion: *giggles* when Mommy and Uncle come out to do chores, they look fat in all their winter feathers.
Daffodil: did you just call mommy fat?
Dandelion: maybe. like you!
Daffodil: *puffs up* I am not fat, I'm fluffy!
Pebble: *rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom