Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dandelion: Hey fuzzy! My mommy wants to take me to the pet store too, but she doesn't know if the dogs will be a problem! She would love to see the looks on the faces of the people!
Fuzzy: Hi, Dandelion! My mommy always says that people are really dumb because they think it's wrong to call a chicken a pet. What's wrong with a chicken being a pet? :(

Gertie: Yeah, we're just super amazing pets, because we lay eggs! Cats only complain and might catch mice, and dogs just slobber and bark. Actually, chickens catch mice too, so what's the point of having a cat at all?
Me: (These are not my personal opinions of cats and dogs, just Gertie's, or what I think might be Gertie's)

Gertie: Yeah, we're just super amazing pets, because we lay eggs! Cats only complain and might catch mice, and dogs just slobber and bark. Actually, chickens catch mice too, so what's the point of having a cat at all?
Me: (These are not my personal opinions of cats and dogs, just Gertie's, or what I think might be Gertie's)
Fuzzy: Ooh, good point there, Gurtie! I am mad at my mama, and not letting her hold me: she keeps talking about these fancy-schmancy Meredith line Ameraucanas she's getting, and suddenly I'm not good enough for her! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom