Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Dandy: Uh-huh! When I hear a click, I know food is coming! But I have to do something first. I can't quite figure out what to do. Mommy rewards me for looking down, and there is a blue square on the table. I don't know what the blue square is for.

Me: FOR PECKING!!!! :p

Dandy: Uh-huh! When I hear a click, I know food is coming! But I have to do something first. I can't quite figure out what to do. Mommy rewards me for looking down, and there is a blue square on the table. I don't know what the blue square is for.

Me: FOR PECKING!!!! :p
Fuzzy: Ooh, maybe you should... step on the blue square... is that what your mommy said to do? :)

Me:
roll.png

Last edited:
Dandy: I tried stepping on it!!! It didn't work. She put an oat on it, and I pecked the oat. She got excited, so I think I am supposed to peck the oat!!!!
Fuzzy: Ooh, cool! So... if you peck the oat, your mommy gets excited... so... she wants you to peck the oat? I thought she wanted you to peck the blue squarb-y thingy...

Me:
ep.gif
lol.png
roll.png
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote: Dandy: Mommy just had another training session with me!!!! There was an oat on the square THAT WOULDN'T MOVE! It was stuck. When I peck at it, on the square, mommy gave me LOTS of treats! Especially if I pecked it once. Then I got the stuck out off. It tasted like paper.

Me: cause it was paper! I glued on a fake oat so she would peck it. :p

Dandy: Mommy just had another training session with me!!!! There was an oat on the square THAT WOULDN'T MOVE! It was stuck. When I peck at it, on the square, mommy gave me LOTS of treats! Especially if I pecked it once. Then I got the stuck out off. It tasted like paper.

Me: cause it was paper! I glued on a fake oat so she would peck it. :p
Fuzzy: I have had oats before; they never tasted like paper. Maybe it was old?

Me: LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom