Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshmallow: It's my Birthday!
Popcorn: And mine!
Cocoa: Mine too! Were turning four!
Popcorn: I can't wait 'till the humans come out and give us our special birthday oatmeal!
Cocoa: HUMANS!
Marshmallow: HUMANS!
Popcorn: HUMUS!
Marshmallow:???
Cocoa:???
Popcorn;
hmm.png

Fuzzy: My mama got so angry at me today! :'( She was feeding the dogs, and I was eating the food through the fence, but the dog tried to bite me. I think it's funny how I can get away from the dog so quickly, so I kept doing it. She caught, and told me I almost got my head bitten off. Then she put me in the pen, and told me I was bad. I don't like her anymore... :(

Louise: Mom's doodle sometimes gets a little over enthusiastic and tries to bite me.
Audrey: Mommy turned my tail purple with a magical spray!
Midge: Me too! She said it might deter Louise...
Henny: I followed Mom around yesterday. Mommy is fun to follow.:)
Akira: She went to the feed store the other day for layer pellets and corn, and they had chicks. Silver laced and golden laced wyandottes, as well as jersey giants.
Penny: But she didn't get any. Our chicks are on day 15 of incubation!

Mumbo: Ooooo, Tucker, I like your photo! You're one handsome rooster.
Otter: Mumbo! Don't be forward. It isn't becoming.
Mumbo: Why not? I'd rather be forward and possibly attract a "nice" rooster than those horrid things that are in the pen with us!!
Adonis: No worries about those roosters, they won't be here long.
Otter: What do you mean, Adonis?
Mumbo: Yea - what do you mean?
Otter: I just said that.
Mumbo: I know, I was just reiterating. You're so bossy....
Adonis: Well, today, when one jumped on my back and started pulling my head feathers really mean, Mommy went at him with her boot! She was really mad.
Otter: And how does that mean they won't be here long?
Adonis: Because at the same time she said "Get off my Addie Girl!!! I will so enjoy putting you in the pot next month!"
Mumbo: What's a pot?
Otter: Ohhhhh, I know what that means. Same thing it did the last time we had roosters that were ganging up on us girls at one time! Daddy's gonna turn 'em upside down in this orange thingee, then Mommy's gonna grab their feet and put them in a bit shiny silver pot and pull out all their feathers! We never saw them again after that.
Mumbo: Serves them right for pulling OUR feathers out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom