Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omelette: Thanks guys!!! :D
Later that day......
Omelette: I WANT WATER!!!!! WAAAA!!!!!
[Out in the coop]
*All chickens are eating*
*Peck peck peck*
Bisquick: Did you hear something?
*Everyone stops eating*
Buttermilk: No.
Snap: *Starts eating*
Bisquick: Sh! I just heard it again!
Buttermilk: *straining to hear* I- can't- make-out-anything- SNAP WILL YOU STOP EATING! ALL I CAN HEAR IS BANGING!!!
Snap: Well sorrY! I'm just tyin' to eat!!!
*faint cheep cheep*
Snap: Sh! Did you hear that?
Bisquick: That's what I said!

(Me note: Omelette is quite oblivious to her waterer. And is cheeping SUPER loud for water. She'll only get it out of my hands! Is her water dish too small? I'm gonna put little sparkley things in there so she can peck at them, then get the water. Any ideas? I'll get pictures *of the waterer* soon.)

Omelette: Thanks guys!!! :D
Later that day......
Omelette: I WANT WATER!!!!! WAAAA!!!!!
[Out in the coop]
*All chickens are eating*
*Peck peck peck*
Bisquick: Did you hear something?
*Everyone stops eating*
Buttermilk: No.
Snap: *Starts eating*
Bisquick: Sh! I just heard it again!
Buttermilk: *straining to hear* I- can't- make-out-anything- SNAP WILL YOU STOP EATING! ALL I CAN HEAR IS BANGING!!!
Snap: Well sorrY! I'm just tyin' to eat!!!
*faint cheep cheep*
Snap: Sh! Did you hear that?
Bisquick: That's what I said!

(Me note: Omelette is quite oblivious to her waterer. And is cheeping SUPER loud for water. She'll only get it out of my hands! Is her water dish too small? I'm gonna put little sparkley things in there so she can peck at them, then get the water. Any ideas? I'll get pictures *of the waterer* soon.)
Try dipping her beak in the waterer, she might not know where it is.

Try dipping her beak in the waterer, she might not know where it is.
Thanks! I got her. You see, she loves my hands, so I would kind of stir up the water with my fingers in them, and now she got it. :) Thanks for the welcome back too guys! :D

Omelette: *huge gulp* Mmm, that was good water. :3 Now that I found the waterer, what do I do now? OOo!! I'm gonna look in my lirror-uh- mirror.
[Out in the coop]
Bisquick:
yesss.gif
I laid an egg!!!!
Snap: Saaaaame heerreee Bissy!!! :D
Buttermilk: You all are so lame, I laid it first thing in the morning before the light was even on.
Bisquick Snap:
tongue.gif

Bisquick: So?
Buttermilk: Uh! Well-
Snap: GUYS! Now is not the time to fight over eggs.
[Back in the brooder]
Omelette: *gazes in mirror* *sigh* I wonder when Pippy is coming.......
[Out in the coop]
*A huge fight has arisen*
Bisquick: I'M GONNA TELL MOMMY ON YOU BUTTER!
Buttermilk: NUH-UH!!!
Snap: CAN EVERYONE JUST CAAALM DOOOOWN??!!
*silence* *cricket cricket*
Snap: Thank you. Man, what's it got to take to get a little peace and quiet in this coop???
Bisquick Buttermilk: Everything.
*All chickens go back to normal*

Me: They're almost a MONTH old??!! They grew up so fast!!!
Omelette: The big girls sent me a message today. We can chat on the chat thread, but since I don't have a tomputer, I can't talk to them all the time.
Bisquick: When the crows come to deliver our mail, we send a letter up with them to take to Omelette.
Buttermilk: Then if any late mail comes, the crow stops by to get Omelette's letter to us.
Snap: Sometimes we can't read them too well, *whispers* her handwriting isn't the best yet.
Omelette: Everyone told me about Junior. They said how Junior was the youngest, smallest, and the favorite of every visitor, though that didn't offend them. They told me how Juni died, and that's how come Mommy got chicks. I wish I could've met Juni.
Snap: You would've LOVED her. She was like the best.
Bisquick: She would solve mysteries-
Buttermilk: She would branch out to people who were the loners-
Snap: She was my best friend.
Omelette: :( That's sad. How come you told me this?!
Bisquick: To inform you about Juni.
Omelette: What's inform?
Bisquick: Not this again. *facepalm*

Mohawk: Does she know about Old Omelette?
Apple: The new chicks eggs are in the incubator at the hatchery right now.
Sun: And yesterday our Person couldn't find Fry and she found her in the bush!!! hahahahahaha!!!
Sun: So she's sitting on four of those eggs now so that when the new chicks come she can adopt them.
Speck: My mom is all done with me...
Snow: Speck has become a teenager...
Midnight: And Snow, Sun, Pumpkin, and I are all young adults!!!
lol.png

Pumpkin: We are all grown up now!
Sun: Wait wait wait... I'm the only one who's completely grown up because I'm the only one of us that lays eggs already!
Pumpkin: You just had to ruin my moment
sad.png

Fry: *Yelling from her bush nest* HI GUYS!!! THIS NEST I REALLY COZY AND OUR PERSON JUST CAME AND PUT A ROOF AND A WALL ON IT!!!
Apple: Hmph... she gets all of this special attention just because she's going to adopt the new chicks.
Flap: HEY FRY!!! WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON THOSE EGGS IF YOU'RE ADOPTING CHICKS!!!
Fry: I NEED TO ACT LIKE THEY AREN'T ADOPTED AND GET INTO THAT MOTHER MODE!!!

Omelette: *whispers to Bisquick* Why does it say in their signature RIP Omelette? I'm still alive.
Bisquick: You're named after their Omelette. They had an Omelette too. That's who you're named after. :)
Omelette: Oh. And why do some signatures say 'Member of team Omelette'? I never made a team.
Snap: If you look in different signatures, there will be Omelette, Pippy, Hedwig, Junior, Bisquick, and Buttermilk.
Buttermilk: These are all the different teams of the chat thread, no competition really, just a little line for the signature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom