Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyWildHen: I'm voting for freaking UNDERSTANDABLE!
DapperDuck: You cannot understand-eth me? Egad! so sorry to-eth thee. I shall try to speak-eth clearer now.
CrazyWildHen:
barnie.gif

DapperDuck: No! Art thee in pain? Is-eth there anything I can do to help thee?!
CrazyWildHen: STOP TALKING!
DapperDuck: .............
CrazyWildHen: Okay!!! Fine! Just, STAHP!
DapperDuck: I believe-eth you mean-eth, "stop."
CrazyWildHen:
th.gif

RhodeIsleScarlet: Talk to ME, DapperDuck. I understand you. What's your favorite treat?

Last edited:
RhodeIsleScarlet: I like peas. I think they're very tasty. Can I see a picture of you? I've never known a dapper duck before. :)

Last edited:
All chickens: We would like to introduce you to the 4 new chicks! Their names are Nutty, Brainy, Tiny, and Foxy. :3
Spot: Pictures are coming soon!

DapperDuck: Ah! You have made-eth me blushed...

CrazyWildHen:
gig.gif

DapperDuck: May-eth I see a picture of yourself beauty?

DapperDuck: EGAD! Thee of are infinite beauty!
CrazyWildHen:
ep.gif
AAAAAAHHHHH!

DapperDuck: CEASE THIS SLANDER! Thee should be ashamed of thee-self and banished to the depths of ---- for this kind of slander. To be blind of such infinite beauty, how can one treasure the goods on this great green Earth. Like the soft touch of the dew grasping to

CrazyWildHen: What?

DapperDuck: The great golden leaf on a fall morn, or the fresh crisp sound of the hiss of snow on the

CrazyWildHen: WAT?!

DapperDuck: fresh blanket of white, shimmering snow. The true beauty of the tall oak or the tiny sapling. Even

CrazyWildHen: STAHP!

DapperDuck: the tiny ladybug as it crawls amongst the weeds we name-eth clover and dandelion.

CrazyWildHen has signed off.

DapperDuck: Problem... solved.

DapperDuck: But, Ah! the great works of Shakesphere thee speak-eth of! Beautiful in all sense of the world! Yes, I enjoy the works of Shakesphere! Perhaps we may read some together later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom