Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnes: (even more starstruck than before) *GASP* Littlefarmer's Flock Spoke To Us!!! The flock who brought everychicken together here, and you spoke to us *beaming*
-Elanor, you were so kind to make certain that we knew who crazychicken was. And insightful to realize that we knew it since the entire thread was so recent in our memories
smile.png

Bessie: Yes, Mariane, the WHOLE thread!
Charlotte: Well, except for the parts puppy Portia said were too scary. I think the scary parts are about where everychicken went when we stopped hearing about them...
Emily: I want to be like Junior! *sigh* I wish we could've known her. I could've been her helper on a case.
Charlotte: I hope I look like Snap when I grow up.
Bessie: I want to join Junior Flight School!
Anne: I want to learn everychicken's great recipes, I had Mama copy down the one for layer batter cupcakes.
Agnes: I would so love to ask miss Butermilk to give me pointers on the care and upkeep of one's feathers. *whispers* but, I'd be too nervous to ever ask...
Elanor: Yeah, long story with the different usernames there.
Sophia: have you guys heard about teams?
Marianne: They know, they just read the ENTIRE thread.
Sophia: Remeber Bigbangrooster?Elvis and Berny and co?
Elanor: I wasn't around back then, remember?
Marianne: But Sal talked so much about him...pity he disappeared.That was last year, now.
Elanor: Lots have come and gone.
Sophia: Like Techno. She left BBSJ after she had to give up her chickens, and she's left BYC altogether now.
Marianne: Let's talk about HAPPY parts of the thread! Like the mysteries...which one was your favorite?
Elanor: The Case Of The Missing Principal.

Anne: Oh, my fluff and feathers! I was just telling Mama what to type and that I wanted recipes and Earlybird flock was already granting my wish! It's just like that thing we heard about with sparkly stockings and trees inside and parties and gifts like hats!
Emily: Like the one Malibu made for Mir! Remember how sad and worried we were when they went away? But, they came back, so, it was okay.
Agnes: Oh, Miss Sophia, I didn't intend to be rude and fail to answer your question. You got everychicken of us :)
Charlotte: Yes, we are just the five girls.
Bessie: Mama said she's wanted us for such a long time, but we are her first flock ever in her life and that makes us super-deluxe special!

Emily: I hope none of the mysteries I might work on are at a school with a lice problem!
Charlotte: I know Agnes thinks there is more of a learning opportunity at school, but, those lice outbreak stories and shady principals scared me...I just want to be coopschooled.
Bessie: Even more than the mysteries, I liked the prank on Steven with the Insta-Molt!
Anne: *looks up from scratching the shavings by the mirror* What about when Whiloghby got blown by the wind?
Emily: Or, when Whilloghby found out he was a pullet and had to register as Willow at school!
Agnes: Dont make fun, Emily...Mama says you've come so far at learning the difference between dominance and aggression...be kind.

Susan's Diary
August 12, 2011
Today is our third day in the new coop, gone from the big egg farm, and I finally have time to pick up my diary. We have been so busy, moving in, making the nestboxes suitable for laying, spreading the straw bedding, unpacking, polishing the roosts. And this is just indoors, the pop door hasn't been opened up yet. When it does, we will have to organize the low chicken-wire run, and set up a dustbath. Our makeshift waterer must be cleaned over and over--we need a better one very badly. The only reason I have time to write is because I have finished filling out enrollment forms for Fir Tree Chicken School. We must ride a bus tis year, as the school is miles away. They want to get our report cards from our last school before putting us in classes, so in a minute I will write to the school near the Big egg farm where we moved from, and get those. I want to take Dustbathing this year. School starts on September first, so we need to make at least one trip into featherton, the nearest town, before then, for school supplies. It'll be tricky, because we don't have a car.
I must go. Hope to write again soon!
Yours truly,
Susan Laura Henley (Our coop's last name!)

Emily: I hope none of the mysteries I might work on are at a school with a lice problem!
Charlotte: I know Agnes thinks there is more of a learning opportunity at school, but, those lice outbreak stories and shady principals scared me...I just want to be coopschooled.
Bessie: Even more than the mysteries, I liked the prank on Steven with the Insta-Molt!
Anne: *looks up from scratching the shavings by the mirror* What about when Whiloghby got blown by the wind?
Emily: Or, when Whilloghby found out he was a pullet and had to register as Willow at school!
Agnes: Dont make fun, Emily...Mama says you've come so far at learning the difference between dominance and aggression...be kind.
Elanor: Selena said that little drama was actually kind of fun.
Marianne: Oh, I read about that!!! LOVED it!
Elanor: She was so mad about bieng Willow! She was a girl, but she had a boy's name! Couldn't the school accept that?

Mocha: We are out free ranging right now :)
Brownie: Mommy is doing school so she can't hang out with us :(
Marie: Yesterday Lilly and I flew up onto the swing together :)
Lilly: I'm surprised we even stayed on!!
Marie: Yea.. Mommy has pictures! Does anyone wanna see?
Cheep: We got bread and corn yesterday! Yumm.
Marie: *blech* I don't like bread all to much.
Cheep: *GASP* How dare you peasant.
Marie: Huhhh. I am not your peasant.
Peep: WOAHHH cat fight.

Omlette: Can I join?
Apple: Me too!
Flap: And me!
Sun, Snow, Pumpkin: And us too!!!
Speck: Yeah me too!
Fry: NO SPECK, YOU CAN"T JOIN! You know how mean the older hens can be! Just look at your head!
Speck: Sorry mom.
Mohawk: I'm tired lets sleep.

All hens Idk what speck is though

Mir: :O a chick. Ohmygoodness.
Ella: o-O you've seen chicks before.
Mir: but they're so cuteee

Speck: Hi
Fry: Stop socializing Speck!

Mir: hi Speck!
Ella: Mir, speck's mom doesn't want her to talk to us.

Fry:Speck! I'm going to sleep now, you should too!
Speck: Ok Mommy!
big_smile.png

Speck: Yay! Mommy is asleep! Now I can talk with the whole world!

Junior: Oh my goodness!! Bisquick, we haven't been on here for forever and there are new members and one is a -
Buttermilk and Snap: CHICK!!!!! :D
Bisquick: Yes, yes I know.
Buttermilk: We could bring trail mix!!
Snap: Yea, Mom makes killer trail mix!!
droolin.gif

Junior: We had it for lunch on Tuesday
Buttermilk: And we got our own dishes. :) They're so cute!!
Bisquick: Mine is camouflage and it has orange around the brim and it has an orange 'B' on it. :)
Buttermilk: Mine is cheetah print with purple around the brim and a purple 'B' on it too. :3
Snap: Mine is splatter paint and it has green around the brim and a green 'S'
Junior: Mine has pink and purple cupcakes on it with a purple brim and a purple 'J'. :)

Speck: GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!
Fry: Good morning Speck.
Sun, Snow, Pumpkin: Good morning guys!

Fry:Speck, I want you to keep a good distance from the...juveniles.
Speck:
sad.png

Fry: Look at your head! It's almost all better!
Speck: Yeah! That medicine really worked!

Selena: Speck, you are the very first chick on this chat thread!
Susan: aren't Ella and Mir chicks?
Sunrise: Fry called them Juveniles. I think they are a little old to be called chicks
Susan: Fry, why don't you let Speck on here? I don't think anyone would be mean to her or a bad influence.
Selena: Oh, have you guys heard? we're planning a party where all of us get on here at the same time!
Sunrise: does anyone have any idea of a good time? Once a time is set, it might be a good idea to PM everyone on here with invitations.

Sophia: yay! It is sunny again!!
Elanor: and the sinkhole in the human's road is worse!
Marianne: See, there is a spot where all this water runs under the road, and now it's getting deeper and muddier and the flags in it are falling into it...
Elanor: Our co-op bus could hardly get around it!
Marianne: We are starting a new unit in Egglaying. It is called "flukes"
Elanor: We have to learn about shelless eggs, oops eggs, dwarf eggs, double and triple yolkers...
Sophia: That unit is fun, as long as you have memorized the process charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom