Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dandelion: Mommy only has two of them named - Cici, a golden sebright, and Merida, probably a black sex-link.
Merida: Hi! Mommy named me after the movie "Brave" because I am rebellious. :3
Cici: I'm Cici just 'cause. :D

Elanor: *Cough, cough,, wheeze*
Marianne: * wheeze* Stupid free-burn season!
Sophia: *cough* all the farmers are burning stubble..
Elanor: ...and there are controlled burns to keep fire risk low later in the year.
Sophia: But the stupid Feather Valley just fills up with smoke...
Elanor: You'd think it would be clear here because we are in the mountains along the valley, but nope!
Marianne: It's worse at co-op though--you can see plumes of smoke rising and contributing to growing grey clouds.
Sophia: Everyone was coughing--I felt sorry for those poor wheezy Spring Academy chicks. Some of them are just a week old--It's a nice way to introduce them to school, isn't it? Smoke coming from every angle? Burning fields right next door?
Marianne: Well, if there isn't smoke now, there's more later.
Elanor: true. Welcome back, CG3 gang!
Sophia: So how many of you are there now?
Marianne: and welcome @PrettyHorsez ! Nobody has to ask to join anymore, so come on in!

Dandelion: It has got a little complicated...I'll start from the beginning 'cause I have no idea when the last time we posted was...
We lost Polly to a hawk around 5 months ago= 17 chickens.
Lost Crumpet to sour crop a couple months ago = 16 chickens.
Gave Mr. Darcy away only a couple days ago because he was mean to us and people = 15 chickens
Got 8 chicks around a month ago = 15 hens 8 chicks/23 chickens.
Pebble: It was really really really really REALLY hard for Mommy to give Mr. Darcy away. But it is a great relief for her to not have to watch her back whenever we are out and no longer afraid for the little ones to be out. Mommy is thinking about writing a "rooster testimony" for people who are have mean rooster's but don't want to give them away.

Can I join? I used to have an account on here... Bigbangrooster! Earlybird or Littlefarmer might remember me?
I REMEMBER!!! Littlefarmer is now chickencrazy429, FYI. Chickens4ever is chickenlover 80. Other than that, nothing much has changed.
Elanor: Were you here when Mommy got us?
Sophia: I don't know if you were here to see the death of Sunrise, Susan and Sal, and the arrival of Hatley, willoghby, Elanor, and Marianne, and then Hatley and Willoughby dying, and then my arrival. But Selena talked about you and how you disappeared a while back.
Marianne: Oh, Bigbangrooster? I read about yu when looking through the old thread pages!

Last edited:
Elvis: No, I don't recognize those newer names but, I'm sorry to hear about Susan, Selena, and Sunrise. Daddy named 2 chickens after Susan and Selena!
Talia: We are back!
Dove: Do you remember me?!?!?! Wait, was I ever on here?
Percy: I don't think I was either......
Elvis: I know I was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom