Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: Yup! I'm the starter of the thread! :D I just have a new username...
Pippy: Mommy's gonna make another youtube video. It will include jumping, pictures, and etc.
Hazel: So THAT will be when you will see us jumping! :D
Snap: On youstick-
Buttermilk: It's youtube.
Snap: ?? What?
Buttermilk: you-tube.
Snap: I'm pretty sure that it's you-stick.
Bisquick: No, Snap, it's a tube not a stick.
Snap: Like you STICK to something? You don't TUBE to something.
Hedwig: The humans call it youtube, Snap.
Snap: You guys need new ears, BADLY. It's you-STICK.
Omelette: *sigh* Can you guys help us out?

Anne: We've been playing a prank on Mama :)
Bessie: Yeah, for the last day or two we've been getting out of our brooder!
Emily: But, we were all back in the brooder when she looked, we never let her catch us out so, Mama didn't know who was leaving their...
Charlotte: Ahem! Their "deposits" for Mama to clean up...everychicken will know what you mean.
Agnes: Agreed, there's no need to be vulgar in the telling, Emily.
Emily: Is poop vulgar, Agnes?
Agnes: What you ask about is natural. Referring to it directly is vulgar.
Anne: ANYWAY, back to the story, girls!
Bessie: Right! So, this evening, we decided to let Mama see how we're such big pullets...not baby chicks.
Anne: When Mama came in, I was walking back and forth on the HIGH edge.
Bessie: And, I was perched on the roosting bar!
(Me: their brooder is a huge spa-type tub...easy to clean and very deep. Bessie's "roosting bar" is a stainless steel handrail)
Anne: We didn't even startle when Mama came in. You should've seen the look on her face!
Emily: Why did Mama say that she'd need to count us now before letting Puppy Portia come to say, "hello"?
Charlotte: I flapped up to the edge while Mama was laughing and talking to Anne and Bessie, even though I'm the littlest :)

Merida: I loved jumping out of the brooder too, guys! That's how I got my name. :D But then Mommy put us in a bigger brooder with higher sides so I can't jump out. But there is a roosting bar in there and platform for us. :D
Cici: I like to perch on top of the feeder. :D It's fun and warm because it is closer to the heat lamp.

Pippy: Since it's my birthday, Mommy let me sleep up in the loft all by myself!! :D :D :D :D (me note: She LOVES sleeping up there :p)
Hazel: And since it's my birthday too, and there's enough room on the roosting bar, I can sleep sideways with my head tucked under Omelette! :D (me note: for some strange reason, she loves sleeping sideways with her head under Omelette :p)

Butter: may we join?
Dots: please this looks like fun!
Pickles: this looks awesome! I wanna join

big_smile.png
Yes, of course! I'm not the thread starter, but you don't have to ask permission anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom