Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicks: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
Mir: Guys, what age did you start school? We put the chicks in preschool today. They'll go there until they can be coopschooled :D
Emma: Lookie what I drew :D

Midnite: Good Morning!
Missy: Midnite, let me on here!
Midnite: Its not your turn yet!
Missy: Yes it is! Ten minutes, remember!?
Midnite: But YOU took the Pullet Place Magazine for like a half an hour, so I get the computer for longer!
Autumn: Okay, first off, not even Princess is a pullet anymore, so we should un-subscribe to Pullet Place and get like Free-ranger or something.
Princess: But...We all still like it!
Autumn: Midnite, computer turns have nothing to do with Pullet Place turns. It's Missy's turn.
Midnite: fine.
Princess: Me next!

Hedwig: I didn't get to post yesterday, but yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!!
Buttermilk: Mommy is thinking of planning another party for the all of the chicks' 1st birthday, and cause it's spring!
Bisquick: AND cause there are a bunch of new members and they need to experience a party!
Buttermilk: Does that sound ok to you guys? We still haven't worked out the details, but we wanted to make sure it was good with you.
Everyone but Butter and Bisquick: Yes, that sounds good.
Buttermilk: *looks at them* I meant the members of the thread guys.
Snap: OOHHH...
Omelette: I still like the idea. :3
Pippy: This will be our first party too!

All Chickens: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEDWIG!!!
Agnes: I remember hearing the stories when you first arrived in little Farmer's Flock :)
Charlotte: A party is a splendid idea!
Emily: *gasp* There might be layer batter cupcakes! Oh, I hope we can taste them even if we're still on chick starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu99

Chicks: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
Mir: Guys, what age did you start school? We put the chicks in preschool today. They'll go there until they can be coopschooled :D
Emma: Lookie what I drew :D

Feathery: I CALL A DRAWING CONTEST
Fluffy: oh, brother :I
Feathery: what
Fluffy: nothing
Feathery: hmm ok I guess i'll just walk out of the coop..
Fluffy: really:I
Feathery: yuuuuup
Fluffy: :/

All Chickens: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEDWIG!!!
Agnes: I remember hearing the stories when you first arrived in little Farmer's Flock
smile.png

Charlotte: A party is a splendid idea!
Emily: *gasp* There might be layer batter cupcakes! Oh, I hope we can taste them even if we're still on chick starter
Tweeter: :D me to! :p
Snowy: ME 3! HAHA! :D :D :D :D
Feathery: I want to come in the post to!*jumps in*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom