Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elanor; Hey, great to see you guys!
Marianne: You guys made layer Batter cupcakes! Cool!!
Colonel: Wild strawberries? I haven't had any since I escaped with some hens from barn C and...
Sophia: Don't give anybody ideas, colonel.
Elanor: More coop construction today!
Marianne: We'll be back shortly, hopefully before lunch!
Colonel: I can't believe this thread is two! That is a long time for a thread--only the biggest chat threads, the funnest games, and the very, very organized RPs last that long.
Sophia: See ya guys!

Elvis:anyone want to sing on the kareoke machine?

Sylvia: NOOOO!

Quote:

Elvis:eek:k what do you want to sing?

Mir: Awwh. Malibu stayed home alone while her parents went to the store so we could come. :3

Akira: I would sing but I am really bad!
Audrey: We can stay for a little longer actually!

Elvis: mir do you want to sing after sheila?

Quote:

Elvis: go ahead and start singing the first person to start wins! that means i will play the music to that song, GO

Elvis forget my post aboe this go ahead sheila *starts music*

Berny: *dances to owl city*

Sheila: *starts singing To the Sky by Owl City with an amazing voice*

All chickens: Go Sheila!!!!!

(Me: type the words to the song)

Sheila: *continuing singing* Chase your dreams, and remember me
Sweet bravery, 'cause
After all those wings will take you, up so high
So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and
Take to the Sky

Penny: What? ME?
Henny: Get up there Penny!
Penny: What should I sing? Really, I don't know! What do you want?

Elvis: sing ummmmm....... how about call me maybe?
hu.gif

Mir: Or Dreams Don't Turn To Dust by Owl City.

Penny: Okay, I'll try when you start the music!

Gracie: hi sorry i'm late! i brought STYROFOAM! (all chickens love styrofoam, maybe it's like popcorn to them...?)
Marsha: you're so tacky!
Gracie: i'm not tacky! at least not any more than you!
Marsha: i'm not going to fight with you sorry.
Midnight: for all the ducks here I BROUGHT MUD!!!

Penny: For Call me Maybe! I don't know the other one!

Penny: I'll trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss, I wasn't looking for you, but now you're in my way-

Elvis: what about gangum stye?
bun.gif
( hehe gangum bunny)

Amulet: I'll do Gangnam Style!!!

Amulet: Eyyyyy~ *say it with me now!* Eyyyyy~ Sexy ladyyy~~~

Mir: o-o
Ella: Go Amulet!
Mir: Ella what does s-
Ella: Don't ask. You're too young to know.

Mir: I was about to ask Ella and she won't tell me :( She says I'm not allowed to say it.
Ella: Hey, neither is Malibu.
Marianne: Where do you thinnk that karaoke machine is now? Was it BBSJ's or Elvis's??
Elanor: don't even think about trying to find it. Nobody wants to sing, unless maybe it is Pippy, Hedwig, you, Amulet if she shows up, Mir, Buttermilk, Agnes, Annie, Henny....
Marianne: as in, like half the thread. But for the sake of the other half, I won't bring it down...yet.
Sophia: Hey, anyone want to go outside? No sledding, but there's a treecoop, a zip line, a hiking trail and a picnic ground.
Colonel: I can set up the zip harnessess

Sunrise: I brought some sleds! anyone want to go sledding?

:Di want to go sledding

Junior: I'm molting!!!
Snap: I am too, but I'm more growing my feathers back in. Juni's still molting.
Bisquick: Man, where is everyone?????
Buttermilk: I hope they didn't think it was 3:30!!

Well, maybe the party will really start at 3:30. Tink had to log off, she'll be back in a few minutes.
Selena: YUMYUMYUM!!!!
Sunrise: apparently, she likes the Berry punch. I'm going to go sledding! anyone wnat to join me?

Snap: I'll come!! :D I like sledding!
Junior: Do any of you guys watch 'The Survival in Manhattan'??
Bisquick: Haha, that's a funny show. :) I like it.
Buttermilk: That show is a show that we watch. It's really funny. :)

Quote:

Sunrise: Here, Snap, you ride with Susan on this sled, and I'll ride with Sally on this one.
Selena: I know we have four sleds, but it goes faster with two people.

Kay, I'm back. :)
Snap: Okay!! :D Looks fun!!
Buttermilk: Gosh, Snap, don't kill yourself!!
Bisquick: Ah, she'll be fine. :)
Junior: I'll come with you Snappers!! :D

Midnite waleeeee
autumn midenite what's wrong
Mid.its I fell off the sob sled

Junior Snap: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bisquick: Looks fun!! :D I'm gonna go next round!! :D Buttermilk c'mon outside!!
Buttermilk: No way!!
Bisquick: Aw, c'mon Buttermilk, you'll have fun!!
Buttermilk: Oh, alright.
Bisquick: YES!!!

Selena: Aw, Midnite, everybody falls now and then.
Sunrise: The three of us fell off when we ran into the tree.
Susan: and then I slid down and bumped sideways into Midnite's sled.
All:
gig.gif

Aroura I'm starving. When's refreshments?

Susan: Lets do a less steep hill next time.
Sunrise: no, let's do a steeper one!
Selena: How's this one? Hey, Bisquick, how's this hill?
Susan: *gasp* ? That's not a hill, that's a CLIFF!

Selena: I don't know about you, but I think this hill is perfect!
Susan: you mean cliff.
Sunrise: not quite a cliff, but still a very dangerous slope, with lots of rocks and trees. Which makes it PERFECT!!

Bisquick: Looks great!! :D
Buttermilk: Uh, to my eyes it doesn't look so great.
Bisquick: Fine, how 'bout for starters we'll go down the hill that Snap and Junior went down.
[Snap and Junior come hiking up hill]
Snap: *pant pant* That was *pant pant* so fun *pant pant* *falls over*
Junior: *pant pant* Do it *pant pant* Buttermilk!! It was *pant* fun!! :D

Selena: let's all go down the big hill together!
Susan: I am NOT going down that cliff in a rickety wooden sled that hardly steers!
Sunrise: yes you are! Ready Tink's crew? Ready Littlefarmer's gang?

All chickens: Ready!!! :D
Buttermilk: wait, wait-
Bisquick: *pushes sled down hill*
Buttermilk: WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT.
Bisquick: YEE-HAAWWW!!!
Snap: AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Junior: LIVIN' THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auroura: I snuck to the kicthion to grab some refreshments
Sorry it is hard to tipe with a kindle

'tis okay. ;)
[Chickens climb up hill]
Buttermilk: *pant pant* That was so *pant pant* FUN!! *passes out in snow* *sigh* :)
Snap: Auroura, if you want there are some layer butter cupcakes that Butter made and peanut butter ritz crackers that Peep and gang brought.
Junior: *faceplants in snow* So fun.
Bisquick: Haha!!! That was the best!!! OOhh myyy. *pant pant* *faceplants in snow* I'm tired.

Quote:

Quote:

Bisquick: Let's go down again!!!!! :D
Buttermilk: Okay!! If someone carries me up!!
Snap: SLAVE CARRY BUTTER UP WHEN WE'RE DOWN AT THE BOTTOM!!
Junior: Snap, we don't have slaves.
Snap: I know. :p They're imaginary.
Bisquick: Let's go guys!!
Buttermilk: Okay!! :D

Susan: This time I'll steer, because Sunrise kept hitting rocks.
Selena: but it's more fun that way becuase we fly into the air!
Sunrise: I love sledding!

Susan: Ready...set...GO!!
Selena: *pushges sled, then Jumps on*
Susan: AHHH! We're going too fast! why aren't these things equipped with brakes?]
Sunrise: We're SUPPOSED to go fast, Susan. We're sledding!

Snap: HAHAHA!!!
Buttermilk: SNAP LOOK OUT THERE'S A HUGE BOULDER!!!
Snap: IT'S OKAY!! WE'RE DOING WHAT SELENA WAS DOING!!!
All chickens: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snap: WOOHOO!!!!
All chickens: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junior: WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!
Bisquick: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Chickens go off rock fly in air]
*Five minutes later*
*THUD*
Snap: OOF!!
Buttermilk: OH MY GOSH WE'RE STILL GOING!!
Bisquick: THIS IS SO FUN BUT SO DEADLY!!!
Junior: SLOW DOWN SNAP!!
Snap: WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Susan: Uh-oh. BRACE YOURSELVES!!!
[sled hits a tree and all chickens fall off and roll the rest of the way down the hill, landing in a snowdrift]
Sunrise: Best..run...EVER!!
Susan: but we crashed!
Selena: that's what made it so fun!

Emily: Hey, there, everychicken, here's a synopsis of our list post...Charlotte wanted to do Kareoke, Anne was into the idea of the zip harness, Agnes was enchanted with the hiking trail option (we've never free ranged), Martha wanted to check out the treecoop, I wanted to get up a game of Chicken World Cup using a nice green tomato for a ball, and Bessie just wanted to eat the layer batter cupcakes. Whew! I think that covers it.

(me: of course, it was far more charmingly presented when it was all of the girls interacting and injecting their own personalities into their preferences)

Emily: Hey, there, everychicken, here's a synopsis of our list post...Charlotte wanted to do Kareoke, Anne was into the idea of the zip harness, Agnes was enchanted with the hiking trail option (we've never free ranged), Martha wanted to check out the treecoop, I wanted to get up a game of Chicken World Cup using a nice green tomato for a ball, and Bessie just wanted to eat the layer batter cupcakes. Whew! I think that covers it.

(me: of course, it was far more charmingly presented when it was all of the girls interacting and injecting their own personalities into their preferences)
Me: sometimes if you press the back button and then go forward again the post will have been saved. What browser are you using? Chrome is by far the best in my experience, Safari and Firefox are not bad and Internet Explorer is kind of...meh.
Sophia: Okay, I can hike with you, Agnes! Anyone else want to come?
Marianne: Charlotte, c'mon, I betcha the Karaoke machine is in the attic somewhere! And Bessie, I can join you in eating cupcakes in here while Char and I take turns singing
Colonel: Okay, I can come with Martha up to the treecoop, and that's where the zip line starts, so Anne should come with us. It's super fun!
Elanor: Chicken world cup! I'm in!
Me: How old are your girls now, B&P?

Last edited:
Agnes: We of the original flock -sorry, Littles, but we did grow up together for a bit before you came to join us- are almost 25 weeks old...

Charlotte: And, Emily and I have been laying since we were barely 20 weeks :)

Emily: Mama says I lay jumbo eggs!

Bessie: *giggling* Because you're jumbo, Emily!

Emily: Hmpf, Mama says I'm just "FLUFFY"

Martha: You won't be able to call us the Littles much longer. We're gaining on you, we're almost 21 weeks and getting good at this egg production thing.

Anne: I love the chocolate color of my eggs with their oyster shell speckles. I think I want to keep those speckles even after I get more practice with egg laying.

Charlotte: I love that pretty blush color that Agnes makes, they're almost pink.

Emily: Mama tells her sister that if her phone got taken, the person doing the taking would think she was silly to have so many photos of eggs, but that she never realized how varied and lovely eggs can be until we started giving her ours.

Bessie: I like how Mama gets all excited and gives us something yummy from the garden practically every time she gathers our eggs...mmmmm, sugar snap peas, cucumber, roses...

Agnes: Roses aren't actually from the kitchen garden, dear.

Bessie: I know, but, Mama always throws a handful of petals into our run when she prunes the rose bushes.

Agnes: I didn't say roses aren't a tasty treat...

Agnes: We of the original flock -sorry, Littles, but we did grow up together for a bit before you came to join us- are almost 25 weeks old...

Charlotte: And, Emily and I have been laying since we were barely 20 weeks
smile.png

Emily: Mama says I lay jumbo eggs!

Bessie: *giggling* Because you're jumbo, Emily!

Emily: Hmpf, Mama says I'm just "FLUFFY"

Martha: You won't be able to call us the Littles much longer. We're gaining on you, we're almost 21 weeks and getting good at this egg production thing.

Anne: I love the chocolate color of my eggs with their oyster shell speckles. I think I want to keep those speckles even after I get more practice with egg laying.

Charlotte: I love that pretty blush color that Agnes makes, they're almost pink.

Emily: Mama tells her sister that if her phone got taken, the person doing the taking would think she was silly to have so many photos of eggs, but that she never realized how varied and lovely eggs can be until we started giving her ours.

Bessie: I like how Mama gets all excited and gives us something yummy from the garden practically every time she gathers our eggs...mmmmm, sugar snap peas, cucumber, roses...

Agnes: Roses aren't actually from the kitchen garden, dear.

Bessie: I know, but, Mama always throws a handful of petals into our run when she prunes the rose bushes.

Agnes: I didn't say roses aren't a tasty treat...
Elanor: Thanks, I was curious. We don't lay a big variety of colors, but some of the eggs are quite cute...

Marianne: Found it! Better delete some of the less pullet-friendly songs uploaded...what was Elvis thinking? Grab me a layer batter cupcake while I sort through these, Bess!
Sophia: So do you want to walk down to Ponderosa Falls, Trillium Creek Bridge trail, or Willow Heights?
Colonel: ...So you have to do a diagonal flight up the spiral rooosts to get up to the treecoop!
Elanor: C'mon, let's get this game going!!

Edited to add: Beeps, do you want your chickens to talk about "School?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom