Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte: Oh, Marianne, what choices are left, now that you've made certain all selections are, ahem, pullet friendly?

Bessie: You got it, one cupcake with extra wild strawberry decorations, coming up!

Emily: Ready when you are, Elanor!

Agnes: Sophia, how to decide?! Trillium Creek sounds picturesque, but not terribly challenging, a chicken could see everything from a place called the Heights...oh, dear, but, I've collected so many waterfall posters, I think I'd like more than anything to see and hear one in reality. Would that be alright with you, Sophia?

Martha: *gulp* Sp-sp-spiral roosts? Oooookay...

Anne: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Colonel!

(me: not sure I'd be up to the task of talking school for my girls...I am ancient and far removed from my school days and, y'all are so clever, imaginative and detailed that it's intimidating!)

Charlotte: Oh, Marianne, what choices are left, now that you've made certain all selections are, ahem, pullet friendly?

Bessie: You got it, one cupcake with extra wild strawberry decorations, coming up!

Emily: Ready when you are, Elanor!

Agnes: Sophia, how to decide?! Trillium Creek sounds picturesque, but not terribly challenging, a chicken could see everything from a place called the Heights...oh, dear, but, I've collected so many waterfall posters, I think I'd like more than anything to see and hear one in reality. Would that be alright with you, Sophia?

Martha: *gulp* Sp-sp-spiral roosts? Oooookay...

Anne: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Colonel!

(me: not sure I'd be up to the task of talking school for my girls...I am ancient and far removed from my school days and, y'all are so clever, imaginative and detailed that it's intimidating!)
(Me: You are doing great on here, and I see no lack of creativity or imagination in your writing. Although you don't have to do a school thing if you don't want to, just have fun with this and do what you think is entertaining. We won't judge. Honestly, some of my ideas have been so crazy and strange...just ask chickencrazy429...)
Anyway, if you want we can continue this storyline, I've got to get to bed.)
Marianne: Quite a bit. What genre? Thanks for the cupcake.
*Elanor and Emily start into what becomes a furious game of chicken world cup*
Sophia: If you want to see a veiw, I'll just take you up to the top of the falls. You can see trillium creek from there...got a camera?
Colonel: They'll be fine, Martha. Just a foot space between them. And lots of branches you can land on too. Fly on up if you can make it without the roosts, Anne. I used to but I am too heavy.

We live with the Yakima Kid and we aren't happy with her today. She left us in the Henitentiary all day and we were starving with only chicken feed to eat. Even Bird On Hand isn't happy about it. We wanted to finish eating the tomatoes and try to get at the cantaloupes today, but were locked up all day with nothing but chicken feed!!!! Could someone call Amnesty International on our behalf?

Signed,
Bird On Hand, Columbine, Daisy, Ivy, Rose, and Violet

We live with the Yakima Kid and we aren't happy with her today. She left us in the Henitentiary all day and we were starving with only chicken feed to eat. Even Bird On Hand isn't happy about it. We wanted to finish eating the tomatoes and try to get at the cantaloupes today, but were locked up all day with nothing but chicken feed!!!! Could someone call Amnesty International on our behalf?

Signed,
Bird On Hand, Columbine, Daisy, Ivy, Rose, and Violet
Elanor: Hey! Welcome to the thread! Make yourselves at home.
Marianne: Oh, you guys make raids on the garden? Fun!
Sophia: Amnesty international? *Gets out phone book and begins to flip through it.* Sorry, not in here. Let me check online *Gets on computer*
Colonel: Well, at least you can access BBSJ despite being locked up.
Elanor: You guys have such cute names! How old are you?
Marianne: Does Yakima ever give you food scraps? We got some fresh watermelon rinds today.
Sophia: I can't find Amnesty International on the web, either. Sorry, chooks!
Colonel: See ya!

Elanor: Hey! Welcome to the thread! Make yourselves at home.
Marianne: Oh, you guys make raids on the garden? Fun!
Sophia: Amnesty international? *Gets out phone book and begins to flip through it.* Sorry, not in here. Let me check online *Gets on computer*
Colonel: Well, at least you can access BBSJ despite being locked up.
Elanor: You guys have such cute names! How old are you?
Marianne: Does Yakima ever give you food scraps? We got some fresh watermelon rinds today.
Sophia: I can't find Amnesty International on the web, either. Sorry, chooks!
Colonel: See ya!

Bird On Hand: Thank you. It's nice to meet you all.
Violet: Will snacks be served?
Rose: Thank you for not calling Amnesty International; some of us tend to get a little excitable.
Daisy: We're STILL in the Henitentiary.
Ivy: If Violet hadn't kept pecking Michael's pants we'd probably still be out there.
Columbine: Or if Ivy hadn't kept raiding the garden and attacking the tomatoes through the fencing. One peck out of *every* tomato you could reach?
Ivy: Well, they were all tossed into the run with us, weren't they?
Bird On Hand: I am three years old, the Keystone Koop Komedians here are one year olds. Yakima mutters "Mack Sennett" under her breath a lot.
Rose: But she and Michael are very generous with mealworms and fruits.
Bird On Hand: Yes, and Michael will even let me sit on his wrist and hold me up so I can reach the blueberries at the very top of the bush.
Daisy: And we get a lot of grape leaves from the wild grape vines.
Columbine: Don't forget grapes, and apples, and such.
Violet: Everything would be great if they would just let us out of the Henitentiary.
Ivy: I feel like I will starve to death on a chicken feed and water diet.
Bird On Hand: Young ladies, please don't indulge in histrionics. We have oyster shell and grit as well. There will no doubt be grape leaves later today, and maybe even grapes or an apple.
Rose: Maybe if Violet quits pecking holes in Michael's pants we'll be let out today or tomorrow. There may be fresh escargot in the garden. I'm fond of escargot.
Daisy: Rose is a foody. The rest of us just call them snails.

Bird On Hand: Thank you. It's nice to meet you all.
Violet: Will snacks be served?
Rose: Thank you for not calling Amnesty International; some of us tend to get a little excitable.
Daisy: We're STILL in the Henitentiary.
Ivy: If Violet hadn't kept pecking Michael's pants we'd probably still be out there.
Columbine: Or if Ivy hadn't kept raiding the garden and attacking the tomatoes through the fencing. One peck out of *every* tomato you could reach?
Ivy: Well, they were all tossed into the run with us, weren't they?
Bird On Hand: I am three years old, the Keystone Koop Komedians here are one year olds. Yakima mutters "Mack Sennett" under her breath a lot.
Rose: But she and Michael are very generous with mealworms and fruits.
Bird On Hand: Yes, and Michael will even let me sit on his wrist and hold me up so I can reach the blueberries at the very top of the bush.
Daisy: And we get a lot of grape leaves from the wild grape vines.
Columbine: Don't forget grapes, and apples, and such.
Violet: Everything would be great if they would just let us out of the Henitentiary.
Ivy: I feel like I will starve to death on a chicken feed and water diet.
Bird On Hand: Young ladies, please don't indulge in histrionics. We have oyster shell and grit as well. There will no doubt be grape leaves later today, and maybe even grapes or an apple.
Rose: Maybe if Violet quits pecking holes in Michael's pants we'll be let out today or tomorrow. There may be fresh escargot in the garden. I'm fond of escargot.
Daisy: Rose is a foody. The rest of us just call them snails.
Elanor: Well, there is Double-layer scratch cake, layer batter cupcakes, Clover cassorole....(continues listing)
Marianne: Anyway, some of us are outside doing stuff right now.
Elanor: Anyone want to join Emily here and I in Chicken world Cup?
Sophia: You guys sound like a fun bunch to have around!
Colonel: Snailies? Yum!

All Chickens: Welcome!

Agnes: Rose, I am particularly fond of chickens who choose words such as, "fond"! Hello, everychicken, I am Agnes, a Rhode Island Red.

Charlotte: Such pretty flower names...I'm Charlotte.

Emily: I'm Emily, the fluffiest Barred Rock of B&P's flock.

Anne: Guess I should go next, since I'm a BR like Emily and Charlotte...I'm Anne, and sometimes the older girls call me and my RIR sister, Martha, "the Littles" just because Mama brought us home when she started to suspect that the first Anne was really an "Anton". They're only, like, 4 and a half weeks older than we are.

Bessie: That'smoved a month more egg laying experience than you have, Anne Junior, don't forget!

Agnes: Bessie, dear, wouldn't you rather introduce yourself to our new friends than taking Anne to task?

Bessie: (blushing the deepest red through her face, wattles and comb) Oh! Sorry, ladies! I'm Bessie, a Rhode Island Red.

Agnes: We're so pleased you can join the party, there is still plenty of scrumptious food. No need for any chicken to limit herself (or, Himself, Colonel) to mere chicken feed.

Emily: Yes, there are tomatoes for eating AND for playing Chicken World Cup!

Charlotte: It seems that everychicken brought a dessert...the dessert table is simply groaning with beak-watering deliciousness!

Agnes: EarlyBird's re-positing of the sledding party made me long to see my first snow! We're still pullets...Spring Chickens, as it were, and have never experienced Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom