Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padme: Heeyyy ya'll!!!! How's ya'll been??? I want ya to meet my new guy, Isaac!!! Say hi Issac!!!
Issac: Hi. Padme, can I go back to sleep now?
Padme: NO BE CIVIL AND TALK!!!
Issac: *snores*
Padme: Augh, men, am I right?
Colonel: Hey Isaac! It'll be nice to have another rooster around here--I think I was the only one who was around!
Elanor: Welcome to the thread!
Marianne: Where'd you come from?

ostara: we got gingerbread shmookies!
Sophia: Awesome! Hey, nobody forget--BBSJ is thinking about a party!

Selena: I signed up for a...
Sophia: SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Selena: *whispering* Oh, right. I'm not supposed to let the chicks hear because they can't have one. I signed up for a chickengram!
Sophia: I don't mind that Sal has one, but I told origanally her no because the chicks can't have one..after the chicks went to bed I told her yes.
Selena: My username is Sal/Selena-April_Henley

Forwarded from Chickengram to BBSJ by :Sal/Selena-April_Henley/ BBSJ username: Selena
Posted by Sal/Selena-April_Henley

Comments: Garden_chicken111: Cute!

Whilloghby: ellie, Marianne, come here!
Elanor: What is it...??
Marianne: Ahh...our internet browser history. VERY interesting, Willoghby. Now can I go back to knitting?
Whilloghby: No...LOOK! It's CHICKENGRAM!!
Elanor: So Selena was looking at the BBSJ squad's chickengram. She does that daily.
Whilloghby: But...see that web adress there? It says chickengram.com/photo1113ab3/comments/garden_chicken. Gardenchicken is NOT one of the BBSJ squad.
Elanor: That's our neighbor, Whilloghby. So Sal is following her, too. What's the big deal? Is something going to happen if Sal starts looking at more people's chickengram?
Whilloghby: Oh...oh, you two make me sound so silly. I just thought that maybe she had an account.
Elanor: Nah, she wouldn't do that behind Sophie''s back.

Posted on ChickenGram by:
hedwig_olivianna:

<3 15 likes
Happy Birthday Hazel and Pip!! You two have been such
great sisters!!! @hazel_me_hey (2 hr ago)
Comments:
just_bein_cece!: You are 1 already? @hazel_me_hey (2 hr ago)
hazel_me_hey: No, it's mine and my sister's three months b-day. @just_bein_cece! (2 hr ago)
just_bein_cece!: Oh! Cool!!! @hazel_me_hey (1 hr ago)
hazel_me_hey: Yep!!! :D (1 hr ago)
pipster_swag: Thanks @hedwig_olivianna

Pippy: It's me and Hazel's birthday and guess what I got?!
Hazel: It's actually our three month old birthday....
Omelette: Yea..
Pippy: Whatever-- I got a cTouch!!!!! :D :D :D
Hedwig: She's still setting it up though.
Pippy: I'm so excited! :D It's awesome!

Posted on ChickenGram by butter_joy127

<3 13 likes
Momma's gonna show me at Goshen Country Fair!!! Super
nervous cause I gotta get my blood drawn at a vet!! D: D:
Comments:
digger_chicker4: When is the show?
butter_joy127: This Monday (the 29th) @digger_chicker4
digger_chicker4: Cool!!! @butter_joy127
butter_joy127: :)

Butttermilk: Yup, I'm off to Goshen Fair! Momma's gonna show me!!!
Bisquick: It's gonna be so quiet....
Buttermilk: AND I have to go to this vet with Mommy to get my blood drawn!
Snap: It'll match your feathers, though. :)
Buttermilk: True....

Posted on ChickenGram by: pipster_swag

<3 hazel_me_hey hedwig_olivianna digger_chicker4
just_bein_cece!
Currently testing my brand new ChickenGram!!
just_bein_cece!: When did you get one? @pipster_swag
pipster_swag: Just today for my b-day.
just_bein_cece: Oh cool. :) @pipster_swag

Hazel: Okay.... pipster_swag??? What on earth, Pip?!
Pippy: What?!
Hedwig: Dude, nice username.
Omelette: Hey I got a cTouch and my username for ChickenGram is ommy_el320 :3

Whilloghby: Ellie! Marianne! come here!!
Elanor: Ah, More internet browser history. Very nice, Will.
Whilloghby: Selena's signed up for a chickengram account, I tell you! Look at all this. See! chickengram.com/login
Marianne: Whilloghby, I accidently click "login" on a lot of forums. I trust Sal enough to know she would never do that behind Sophia's back.
Whilloghby: But look HERE!! chickengram.com/selena/sal-april_henley!!! She's signed up for an account, I tell you!

To be continued...

Omelette: Guess what guys?! I made a ChickenGram!! I don't have a cTouch, but I can do my Chickengram on Hettie's cTouch and on BYC too.... :3
Buttermilk: TOMORROW IS THE SHOW AND I'M SO NERVOUS CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE MY BLOODWORK DONE YET AND I HAVE TO GET IT DONE BEFORE THE SHOW
AND WE'RE NOT SURE IF THEY CAN GET IT TO US THAT FAST SINCE WE HAVE TO BE THERE AT 4!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!
Bisquick: Calm down, Butter.... It'll be ok.

Quote: Buttermilk: Well, I can't go to the show tonight, but there's another one that I can go to!!
Omelette: Yea and since she has to show we ALL have to go down to 4-H and we ALL have to get our blood done. >:p
Buttermilk: It's a PA state rule!!
Omelette: I guess...
Snap: Look on the bright side Ommy!! The tests are good for a year, so maybe you can show next year!!
Omelette: True.... I'm just scared.
Hedwig: *HUGS* I'll be there too!! :)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote: Me: Thanks. BTW, the chickens live on feather rd. That means they will be riding the new bus.

Whilloghby: Sal is on the computer abut two hours each evening. The computer is in the cellar, facing the wall, so I can't see what she is doing, not that I've cared much before now. She's never acted very secretive, and when I walk through the cellar, she never pulls the quick-tab-change so I can't see what she's doing. (that's more of a Sophia thing. ) From what I've seen, she's rarely on chicken-gram, and when she is she is not logged in, viewing as a guest.
Marianne: I still think it's nothing.
Elanor: I don't know...but I have to agree with Annie.
Whilloghby: okay, here's some of our browser history. I just pulled out the suspicous areas I found for you...
chickengram.com/register

chickengram.com/e-mailconfirm
chickengram.com/error
chickengram.com/newmemberwelcome

pulletplacemagazine.com/followusonchickengram
chickengram.com/selenahenleyfollowers
chickengram.com/comment#407901

chickengram.com/login
chickengram.com/profilecustomize
chickengram.com/newavatar
chickengram.com/uploads

backyardchickens.com/thread4237veiw/whos-on-chickengram

chickengram.com/failedlogin
chickengram.com/lostpasswordresetemail
gmail.com

chickengram.com/newpic
chickengram.com/likes

Quote: Me: Thanks. BTW, the chickens live on feather rd. That means they will be riding the new bus.

Whilloghby: Sal is on the computer abut two hours each evening. The computer is in the cellar, facing the wall, so I can't see what she is doing, not that I've cared much before now. She's never acted very secretive, and when I walk through the cellar, she never pulls the quick-tab-change so I can't see what she's doing. (that's more of a Sophia thing. ) From what I've seen, she's rarely on chicken-gram, and when she is she is not logged in, viewing as a guest.
Marianne: I still think it's nothing.
Elanor: I don't know...but I have to agree with Annie.
Whilloghby: okay, here's some of our browser history. I just pulled out the suspicous areas I found for you...
chickengram.com/register

chickengram.com/e-mailconfirm
chickengram.com/error
chickengram.com/newmemberwelcome

pulletplacemagazine.com/followusonchickengram
chickengram.com/selenahenleyfollowers
chickengram.com/comment#407901

chickengram.com/login
chickengram.com/profilecustomize
chickengram.com/newavatar
chickengram.com/uploads

backyardchickens.com/thread4237veiw/whos-on-chickengram

chickengram.com/failedlogin
chickengram.com/lostpasswordresetemail
gmail.com

chickengram.com/newpic
chickengram.com/likes
Hedwig: Mmmmmm..... *jots down notes* I see... So have you tried talking to Sal yet? and Sophie?

(Hope you don't mind earlybird, but I'm going to steal your idea of a newsletter. ;D)

Pine Cone Coopschooling Co-op Newsletter
The best education for the best learners

Students of Pine Cone Co-op,
We all know here at Pine Cone that you all are dying to come back to the classrooms, see your favorite teachers, and of course
eat the delicious cafeteria food! We have made a few slight changes to our facility and the way we run things here at Pine Cone.
The details of the changes will be enclosed in this mid-summer newsletter. Please take a moment to read this newsletter.

2013-2014 year at Pine Cone Coopschooling Co-op
Here at Pine Cone over the summer we have made a few alterations to our facility since we have been growing vigorously.
We now have a track built, a soccer/football field, and we have improved our flight deck so that no more chickens will be
able to excuse themselves from class because they found a splinter in their foot. We are currently working on stocking our
library, so donations would be greatly appreciated.

Electives, Extra Curricular Classes, and deadlines
If you have not already sent in your forms for the electives and the extra curricular classes, please do so right now. The deadline
ends soon (August 1st) and we would like to have all the forms in for this school year. As of deadlines, we have a new policy on
late homework due. Last year our policy was 10% off the normal score every day it was late. Well last year since we had so many
late homeworks we have giving a flat out zero to late homework. PLEASE BE SURE TO HAND IN HOMEWORK ON TIME.
We cannot stress this enough!! Last year we had a HUGE problem with late homeworks, projects, and other sorts of take-home
work. Zeroes will be given out to late homework, and 20% off of every day a project is late.

Excused absenses, and New Schedule
Last year we also had a problem with unknown absences. Please have your chickens arrive promptly on time, or ideally a couple
minutes early so the teachers here at Pine Cone can start on time. If your chicken is sick, away, or will not be able to come to school
for another circumstance, please contact the office here at Pine Cone immediately. Now what you all have been waiting for-- the new schedule!
Each chicken is allowed 8 classes each, so teachers will be teaching four every day, then the other four the next. That way, chickens will have
more time to complete their homework.

Buses
Due to our enormous growth, Pine Cone has bought two more buses, in addition to our other two. Chickens living on Willow Creek Dr,
Pine Creek Ave, South Pine Street, and Sunnyside Lane will
ride on bus #3. Chickens living on Main Street, Feather Side Creek, and
Meadow View Dr will ride on bus #1 and on #2. (More on buses when we send out your own personal bus schedule.) Chickens who live
on Kennelwoods Dr, Homestead Lane, and Wattle Way will ride on bus #4. We will send out your bus route and class schedule in your
own personal letter.

We are very excited for this upcoming year!!! Thank you for taking the time for reading this letter.
Sincerely,
The Pine Cone Coopschooling Staff

Bisquick: Alright!!! We're riding on bus 3!! :D
Pippy: AAAHHHH!!! NEW AND IMPROVED FLIGHT DECK!!
Buttermilk: Yea, last year everyone had to go to the nurse's office cause they had a so called splinter in their foot.
Snap: I'm actually getting excited for school!!

*THUD*

Charlotte: Hush, girls...don't wake Mama or our plan is ruined!!

Martha: (blinking sleepily) But, I don't understand. It's so DARK. Why aren't we cozy on our roosting bar?

Bessie: Dark and COLD!

Emily: Because Mama never brings the dumb-puter down to us -

Agnes: Emily, you know she just doesn't think to, as she has such an aversion to the dumb-puter that I suspect she thinks she is keeping us from it for our own protection.

Anne: But, we NEVER get to talk to our friends!

Agnes: Girls! Stay focused, now. Anne, talking to our friends, asking about their Christmas and wishing them Happy New Year is precisely why we decided to risk this maneuver...shall we proceed with Operation Dumb-Puter, or stand about squabblig?

Bessie: Go without me...I'm hideous! *sob*

All other chickens, squawking over one another: Don't say that! That's not true! You're beautiful! Our friends understand!

Agnes: (putting a comforting wing around Bessie): I know you're the first of us to endure a molt, but everychicken does, Dear.

Charlotte: Besides, you always had the best stinkeye, now, it's more fierce that ever!

Emily: Ummm, Operation Dumb-puter, anychicken?

Agnes: Oh, my, it's too late! It's getting bright and I hear Mama coming....quick, back on the roosting bar!

Martha: (giggling) Mama will never know we're planning anything...she still doesn't know we can get on the roosting bar ourselves!!!

(Me: my spoiled flock get "tucked in" and placed one by one on their roost every night. Only Bessie has every flapped up there by herself...twice in her life)

Emily: *sigh* Even if Operation Dumb-puter works, will our friends still want to be friends after all this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom