Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio: this is Eggie Strawnest with evening yolk news. your source for everything local. This morning I reported that Fir Tree school was closed due to lice issues, and we just got an update on that. the school will be closed for at least a week, likely more, and students that are not infected with lice will go to different schools during that time. Those north of the school will attend Northhill school, those south of the school will attend Sunfeild school those east of the school will attend Spruce park school, and those west of the school will attend Sunset Ridge school. Buses will be at their usual stops, but rerouted to go to the designated schools. This starts tomorrow. Buses may come earlier than usual.

Susan: we are going to Sunset Ridge school!
Selena: NO FAIR!!!!!!
Sunrise: I have a freind who moved into the Sunset ridge district. She doesn't like that school.
earlybird: I don't want you girls being hauled halfway across the county to Sunset ridge school. I'll coopschool you guys.
Sunrise: COOL!
Selena: AWESOME
Susan: YAY!
Midnite: Aunt Earlybird, how could you not want your girls to go to Sunset ridge? I heard it's great!
Auroura: are you kidding me? It's AWESOME! no more small town school for me! I'm off to sunset ridge, the biggest school in the county!
Autumn: And for once I agree with you!

Susan: Mommy just enrolled us in...
Sunrise: Streamflow Coopschooling Co-op!
Selena: we attend a co-op meeting once a month. We get to talk about what we learned, and Mommy gets our work for the next month.
Susan: This is going to be great!
Sunrise: Mommy is going to call The school district office and tell them we are enrolled in the co-op right now!
Selena: I still can't believe Auroura, Autumn, and Midnite are going to Sunset ridge! sure, it may be the biggest school in the county, but it just isn't very good!

Amarosa: THISCANNOTBE!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONO.
Wish: What is wrong with you!!!!??? You have been freaking out since 12:30 today...
Popcorn: *grumble* Will y'all PLEASE shut up??
Amarosa & Wish: ... >->
Amarosa: Anyway........... I got news from Amulet who heard that her FIRST and FAVORITE Fud Lady, SCM for clarification, ALMOST BROKE HER FOOT! And now she has crutches!!!
Wish: OMYGOD, is it true???
Popcorn: *grumble* I'm not surprised. She's reckless to no end.
Amarosa: >3> Well, maybe that's true, but there's no reason to be rude about it!!!
Wish: Amulet, is it true?

Amulet: Yes, unfortunately.
Pepper: Oh, poor Techno...

Amarosa: Omygod, poor girly...
Wish: She must be in so much pain...

Amarosa: THISCANNOTBE!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONO.
Wish: What is wrong with you!!!!??? You have been freaking out since 12:30 today...
Popcorn: *grumble* Will y'all PLEASE shut up??
Amarosa & Wish: ... >->
Amarosa: Anyway........... I got news from Amulet who heard that her FIRST and FAVORITE Fud Lady, SCM for clarification, ALMOST BROKE HER FOOT! And now she has crutches!!!
Wish: OMYGOD, is it true???
Popcorn: *grumble* I'm not surprised. She's reckless to no end.
Amarosa: >3> Well, maybe that's true, but there's no reason to be rude about it!!!
Wish: Amulet, is it true?

Amulet: Yes, unfortunately.
Pepper: Oh, poor Techno...

Amarosa: Omygod, poor girly...
Wish: She must be in so much pain...
Susan: GET WELL SOON Techno! what happened?
Sunrise: I sprained my middle toe once. Wasn't fun. And if it hurt that much, I can't imagine how you are in pain.
Selena: Has Eggshell interveiwed Wish yet? they said they would.

Last edited:
Pepper: I heard that she was running, and took a really hard left (For those that know her, you all know she's very fast, and is THE definition of agility, and is known for moving quickly. And she's a daredevil to the max, also known for falling but getting right back up, sometimes even in the worse scenarios), dodging something that her friend threw at her and her reebok's didn't stop her properly. Her foot rolled and she hit her side, falling against one of those parking things.
Amulet: Yeah, that's it.

[All chickens are sleeping and wake up to an alarm.]
Junior: AAHJ!!! *falls off roost*
News reporter: Due to the Hurricane Sandy Pine Cone Coopschooling Group is closed and will begin again next week
Snap: *snoring* *suddenly wakes up* YES!!!!!
Buttermilk: NOOO!!!
Bisquick: SOMEONE HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON!!!!
Junior: I will. *slams snooze button and climbs back up on roost*
Bisquick: Commence sleeping- now.
*All chickens fall asleep*

Cheep: I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS HURRICANE IS OVER!
Peep: Yea Sandy was pretty big.
Cheep: No I am talking about a hurricane.
Peep: Yea I know, the hurricane is named Sandy.
Cheep: OHHHHHHH! Cool :)
Brownie: It's good that we had a nice safe warm area!
Cheep: Yea :)
Brownie: Thanks for not pecking us during the storm.
Peep: Well it was the least we could do :) It was your first storm.
Mocha: Bisquick Buttermilk Snap and Junior, how did you do during the storm??
Brownie: Yea are you guys nice and cozy in your new house? It sounds nice ;)
Mocha: Tell us when ya can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom