Black Friday Shopping...Who's Going and what are you shopping for?

Majestic Lane Poultry

Heart Strings Animal Rehoming
13 Years
Feb 9, 2009
I can hardly wait until Thursday morning to go through all of the sales papers.

Tell me what you are shopping for and what I shouldn't miss out on!

What ever my mom will by me!
lau.gif

For hubby jeans,a ps3 game & shoes, and what ever else I find they might want.
I'm so far behind this year it is sad. What are you going to shop for?

Quote:
I don't, did once twenty years ago and have no interest in battling the Hordes of materialistic morons like sharks on chummed waters. Got my Garden, got my chickens, got a Turkey (or two) in the freezer, and just put a deer in the freezer. Don't need electronic games or cheap plastic toys.

I'm pretty much done with my shopping. Always have gotten it done real early, don't like the crowds. I think I have only gone out of Black Friday once or twice for a specific item I wanted to get the kids.

Quote:
I don't, did once twenty years ago and have no interest in battling the Hordes of materialistic morons like sharks on chummed waters. Got my Garden, got my chickens, got a Turkey (or two) in the freezer, and just put a deer in the freezer. Don't need electronic games or cheap plastic toys.

I'm with you on that. I hate crowds too . Bad thing for me is I'm the only child so when my mom wants to come up for Thanksgiving ,I have to go. I most years have what I want to get for my family done and over with and use blk friday with my mom to make sure I get what I need and not what they think I would like. Some places are crazy. Wal-mart I will not go near at all! No way! Hope you get/find what you want Tammy and I will update you this week on how the eggs are.

I have to work at Walmart black Frigay only we cant call it Black Friday at work anymore. It's the Event. Dumb huh. Anyway I dont know about all Walmarts but ours with the exception of electronics which starts at 5 am all the rest goes on sale at midnight. They are trying to get the crowds down so that at 5 am it isnt such mayham.

I went once 10/12 years ago won't do it again. It was brutal, I have also been the driver several times, for DW ,MIL, SIL that's a way better Job feel like a get away driver at a bank.

Quote:
If you want one of those TV's you better get to that store at least an hour ahead of time to get in line for the door...else you may go home emptyhanded. The larger deeply discounted items like that are the first to go, and it's a mad rush to even get to them through the isle and crowd of people trying to snatch. These sales are not a pretty thing. IF I go this year...I'm thinking of wearing body armor
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom