Black or Lavender Ameraucanas Cockerel/Rooster

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
I have a beautiful Lavender Ameraucanas LF Rooster available (almost 2 years old great breeder) and a young 7 month old black lav split Ameraucanas Cockerel available.

The Lav is from J.B. line and I would like $30 obo the Black lav split is a fall hatchling with a nice green sheen to his feathers that hatched from a very blue egg $20 obo.

Both pick up from NY or shipping is available New Horizon box is $12 and shipping will be determained once I know the destination but on average express shipping is about $45

Both have been raised on Organic feed and free range on land that uses only sustainable methods

yes they are friendly or at the least nonagressive (I have had ones that are really pets, these 2 are more aloof but never bother anyone or are bothered by me picking up the hens or cleaning the copp or anything like that). I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old girl around them all the time. Depending on the season these guys freerange or are in their run with coop so they are quiet used to both. I have a ton of hawks so in the fall when they are hunting everywhere I have to keep the birds from freeranging unless I am out with them. Also they stay in their coop and run when there is snow on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom