Black Panther

Quote:
It looks like it's wearing sunglasses (or a mask).... and a fur coat. A well dressed cat burgular? Hollywood starlet? Elvis? How many guesses do we get?

big_smile.png

Well....I'm not saying it is one, BUT....

My husband swears one crossed the road in front of him a few years ago. I've also heard what seemed to be one on at least three occasions. I know there are other animals that sound similar, but I've heard my share of foxes, owls, etc. out here in the country. We have plenty of deer out here to provide food for a panther. Hm....
hu.gif

Not sure if someone already said this and I missed it but, I think it is so funny that the article says people are going to lock their doors.
lol.png
Do they think the "panther" will come in the front door if it isn't locked?!

My father accidentally locked a mountain lion in the garage the Friday after Thanksgiving. He got a surprise when he started his car and it poked it head out from behind the sacks of seed and fertilizer by the shelving. At least we don’t think it let itself in.

I am surprised the SO didn't go to where the picture was taken to get a scale comparison, that is the basic thing to do, however some of the weeds plants look familiar, and given the max height, I would go with cat.

Back
Top Bottom