black runners

JLaw

Songster
10 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Forestville NY
Hello let me say I've tried the buy sell trade already and I've tried a few leads but no luck. I'm trying to find black indian runner hatching eggs for around easter time. I've been sent to one person who sent me to a site that didn't sell hatching eggs just ducks. I've been googling my rear off and have a lead or two to check out tomorrow. I'm hoping someone here sells them ore knows where to buy them. I'm trying to stay away from a hatchery as much as I can but at this rate I'm going to be going with one come easter hatch along time.

Thanks for any help

josh

Try Quacky Acres Waterfowl Farm they are on Facebook but I don't think she is on BYC. She has blues and I am pretty sure blacks as well.

Thank you will check it out now. I found someone in Canada with blacks but seeing if they will mail eggs to the US. They was talking of using greyhound stations....

Well no luck there.they have Ducks: Exhibition Pekins, Indian Runner Ducks (Blue, Fawn/white, Pencilled, Trout),

jr1969internet sells black runner duck eggs. She sells black runner , Campbell, and Pekin . Her auctions start at $11 for 6 with free shipping. You might want to take a look.

TY i'll have to keep an eye out or try to find them on e-bay. I found other runners on there just not black. But now i know someone does sell i'll check more often.

You mention staying away from hatchery. I have a pair of black runners that are hatchery (bought at Tractor Supply) and I just hatched 7 of their eggs. All turned out just as black as the parents. I have never shipped anything before but maybe I can help?

Try Holderread's farm. When I had blacks years ago I bought a Runner assortment from them and ended up with an extremely nice trio of blacks and some blues. They did really well when we showed them, but unfortunately we couldn't keep so many varieties so we sold them and only concentrate now on Grays.

Try Holderread's farm. When I had blacks years ago I bought a Runner assortment from them and ended up with an extremely nice trio of blacks and some blues. They did really well when we showed them, but unfortunately we couldn't keep so many varieties so we sold them and only concentrate now on Grays.

Tried e-mailing them already and they don't do hatching eggs just ducklings. Thanks for the out reach though and trying to help.

Merry christmass

Back
Top Bottom