Apvu22

In the Brooder
Jan 13, 2020
Arizona
Hello guys I am considering purchasing black Shamos from ideal poultry, but want to know how they would look like when they are older in the 8 months plus range because the pictures I have seen are of younger chickens none of older ones thus far. Also, how are their temperaments to other chickens and people.

Hello guys I am considering purchasing black Shamos from ideal poultry, but want to know how they would look like when they are older in the 8 months plus range because the pictures I have seen are of younger chickens none of older ones thus far. Also, how are their temperaments to other chickens and people.
I bought a dozen supposedly Thai chicks which were black when adults and they look crossed and somewhat not like the cartoon picture of their version of thais. 4 arrived dead and 2 died as stags. I still have 3 males and 3 females. I enjoy them very much but not what they advertised as pure thais. That was 2 years ago. This may be an old thread but it caught my eye. Did you receive your shamo poults?

Back
Top Bottom