Black Silkie Rooster

LupinLaneChickens

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 8, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
Hello,
I have a 6month old hand-raised Black Silkie Rooster "McFuzz" for sale to good home. He is very sweet and will come running for food (especially bananas
smile.png
. I had originally planned to use him as my 4H project so he is very used to being handled, though he has started to crow and the neighbors are not happy! He is a docile little guy and lives with another rooster at the moment and I have never seen them fight, though they grew up together. He has never pecked or gone after a chicken or human that I have seen. He gets along with dogs as well (as long as they dont go after him). He has a chicken coop that he goes into at night on his own attached to a 20ftx15ft run. When it is nice outdoors he is allowed free range of the yard. He was bought from the Monroe Farm and Feed (NPIP certified) and is a healthy chicken. I would like him to go to a good home (not for meat).
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions about him, I would be happy to talk to you.

Please let me know as soon as possible!
Cell # (425) 354- 8223
Home # (425) 771-3428

The first pictures are him at 4months and the second two are him at 6months (currently).

59972_sdc16274.jpg

59972_sdc16267.jpg

59972_imag0691.jpg

59972_imag0702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom