Bleeding Egg

Unfortunately this last chick didn't make it she died a while later in the Bator. I guess it was either to much for her or she was just to weak or had something else i couldn't see. Glad all the other chicks made it though they've been real busy running around everywhere with the older chicks learning n testing everything out in the brooder.

Unfortunately this last chick didn't make it she died a while later in the Bator. I guess it was either to much for her or she was just to weak or had something else i couldn't see. Glad all the other chicks made it though they've been real busy running around everywhere with the older chicks learning n testing everything out in the brooder.
Sorry to hear that.
hugs.gif

Thanks, I sure hate it when you loose one, but its part of hatching them unfortunately. The rest though are all running around doing chick things and growing fast. The next hatch is due the next 5 days and go's into lock down shortly so all fingers n toes crossed on that one.

This is my Birchen Maran hatch so wont be huge as the eggs are imported but I'll be glad of any chicks as there so rare here.

Thanks, I sure hate it when you loose one, but its part of hatching them unfortunately. The rest though are all running around doing chick things and growing fast. The next hatch is due the next 5 days and go's into lock down shortly so all fingers n toes crossed on that one.

This is my Birchen Maran hatch so wont be huge as the eggs are imported but I'll be glad of any chicks as there so rare here.
Cool! Good luck!

Unfortunately this last chick didn't make it she died a while later in the Bator.  I guess it was either to much for her or she was just to weak or had something else i couldn't see. Glad all the other chicks made it though they've been real busy running around everywhere with the older chicks learning n testing everything out in the brooder.

Sorry for your loss and good luck with your next hatch!

Back
Top Bottom