Block swap 2017

Which Block will we make?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHV-x4e500s exploding block

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXggafOP230 disappearing hourglass

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 large size, star block only

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 small size star block only watch till the end

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Background fabric choices follow:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brick red

• medium grey

• medium green

• medium blue

• Tan

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I have Jenmack and Paulsmuffen's Blocks!!!!

one more set then I sort and ship and yes I peeked wow I do so love these blocks, I really can't wait to put them together!!!

I'm guessing chicalot has dropped out she has not been on since Jan 29th, hope all is well with her. That's the problem if something happens we just don't know, my DH knows how to get in and let you ladies know if something takes me out of action.

FYI- here is something you may like, Moda All-Stars Lucky Charm Quilts is 17 delightful patterns for Precut 5" squares. All proceeds go to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, an organization dedicated to raising funds for childhood cancer.

Hello Ladies!! It's been a long while since I've been on here. I'm sorry I just disappeared without checking in, but back on November 19, my DIL who has cystic fibrosis got "her call" that they had new lungs for her! She had about 6 hours to get to the Cleveland Clinic which is about 3 1/2 hours from here. She went in to surgery about 8 that evening for a double lung transplant!!! She was in surgery for almost 12 hours. I'm so happy, amazed at God's miracles, and feeling so blessed to report she is doing FANTASTIC!!! It was a long, rough 4-5 weeks, but she was released from the hospital right before Christmas. She had to stay in Cleveland in a hotel for 2-3 weeks and she came home on Jan. 7th. It is so amazing to see her enjoying life! No oxygen, tubes or machines!!! Her lungs are working perfectly, but her body has a long way to catch up to get some strength. After so many years of just trying to breath, her body is slow to get built up. She reported a couple of days ago that she is now in triple numbers in her weight!!!! She is up to a whopping 101 lbs!!!
lau.gif
That doesn't sound much to us, but she was down to 84 before her surgery. We celebrated Christmas on Jan 19th. GOD IS SOOO GOOD
So on top of all of that, we are trying to get ready to sell our home and with just life itself, I just got out of the habit of getting on here.

I hope all is well with all of you. It's good to see everyone is still here! And I saw some new names also!! I'm reading thru this swap. It is a lovely quilt. Can't wait to see them finished!! I will try to peek in and check on all of you from time to time!
caf.gif
In the meantime, keep on quiltin'!

OHHappyChicks. Sounds as if life is really living up to your BYC name! You sound positively joyous and I am sure that you have spread that joy to all of us with your wonderful, miraculous news. So good to hear from you. Best wishes to your d-i-l and the rest of your family too. I bet you had the best Christmas ever.

Hello Ladies!! It's been a long while since I've been on here. I'm sorry I just disappeared without checking in, but back on November 19, my DIL who has cystic fibrosis got "her call" that they had new lungs for her! She had about 6 hours to get to the Cleveland Clinic which is about 3 1/2 hours from here. She went in to surgery about 8 that evening for a double lung transplant!!! She was in surgery for almost 12 hours. I'm so happy, amazed at God's miracles, and feeling so blessed to report she is doing FANTASTIC!!! It was a long, rough 4-5 weeks, but she was released from the hospital right before Christmas. She had to stay in Cleveland in a hotel for 2-3 weeks and she came home on Jan. 7th. It is so amazing to see her enjoying life! No oxygen, tubes or machines!!! Her lungs are working perfectly, but her body has a long way to catch up to get some strength. After so many years of just trying to breath, her body is slow to get built up. She reported a couple of days ago that she is now in triple numbers in her weight!!!! She is up to a whopping 101 lbs!!!
lau.gif
That doesn't sound much to us, but she was down to 84 before her surgery. We celebrated Christmas on Jan 19th. GOD IS SOOO GOOD
So on top of all of that, we are trying to get ready to sell our home and with just life itself, I just got out of the habit of getting on here.

I hope all is well with all of you. It's good to see everyone is still here! And I saw some new names also!! I'm reading thru this swap. It is a lovely quilt. Can't wait to see them finished!! I will try to peek in and check on all of you from time to time!
caf.gif
In the meantime, keep on quiltin'!
Thank you for the happy up date, God is so Amazing. Good to see you and please keep us updated.
Hopefully when your life slows down a little you can jump back in but if not keep popping in to say HI!!

Ladies I picked up a quilting mag and in it, it had a quilt made from the square in a square pics not that great but you get the idea

four mini-blocks put together then set on point, and the solid blocks are 11.5" square. No strips between the rows, it is just showing the sewing method, if any one wants the directions let me know and I will include it in your blocks,

Back
Top Bottom