Block swap. We need no more.

The block looks great.
My fabric arrives (hopefully) tomorrow so I can get started.
I am even more excited now that I see your block. Thanks for that.

Just for the records *lol*...............1 block will be ok, or do we need to make 12 blocks? Do you use prewashed fabric? Thanks for doning that

We are trying to get at least 12 people to do this, so if we can you would need to make 12 blocks. I don't prewash my fabric except for red. I learned the hard way with a log cabin I was making. I only buy good fabric so I don't see a reason to. Come on you can do 12 blocks by March. Tomorrow I'm going to time myself from start to finish and see how long it takes me to do one. Just let me know if you want to join. No pressure, we're having fun.

Just for the records *lol*...............1 block will be ok, or do we need to make 12 blocks? Do you use prewashed fabric? Thanks for doning that

Gorgeous Ginbart! Now are we doing navy for the blue, or any blue...I know, I know...I just want to get it right and detect a trip to JoAnn's, that is baddddd
lau.gif

That is very bad indeed..........LOL
I have a love hate relationship with that store, so does my husband....hehehe I love it he hates it. I spend too much when I'm in there, I almost wiped out an entire paycheck once, so many beautiful fabrics on sale I couldn't help myself, but I have yet to use very many I have several huge totes full of fabric.... and when I see a new cool one I buy with the hubby rolling his eyes at me saying do you really think you need that........well of course I do silly.......... so I have a wonderful hubby thank God, so I always get my way, but later I feel bad because he was right I really didn't need it......... I will have to see what hubby has planned for us the next couple months, if I can I will join the swap the colors are ify for me though I like them they won't match anything in any room in my house, My living room is orange tiger, my kitchen is mauve marble, and my bedrooms are green and browns. Kim

So we had 9 people so far, if you count the maybe's, dixie&trixie & WriterofWords that's 11.

We need 3 more people, or one if dixie&trixie & WriterofWords make up their minds.
wee.gif

Any blue will be good. That's just the blue I had and I didn't want to buy anymore. But where am I going today you ask...hehehe I'm going to the fabric store I need to get some for my Quilting Guild tonight we're playing bingo. Every month we bring in something relating to quilting and then once a year we play bingo and get to pick a prise.
Have a great day ladies. God Bless you.

That is very bad indeed..........LOL
I have a love hate relationship with that store, so does my husband....hehehe I love it he hates it. I spend too much when I'm in there, I almost wiped out an entire paycheck once, so many beautiful fabrics on sale I couldn't help myself, but I have yet to use very many I have several huge totes full of fabric.... and when I see a new cool one I buy with the hubby rolling his eyes at me saying do you really think you need that........well of course I do silly.......... so I have a wonderful hubby thank God, so I always get my way, but later I feel bad because he was right I really didn't need it......... I will have to see what hubby has planned for us the next couple months, if I can I will join the swap the colors are ify for me though I like them they won't match anything in any room in my house, My living room is orange tiger, my kitchen is mauve marble, and my bedrooms are green and browns. Kim

Gorgeous Ginbart! Now are we doing navy for the blue, or any blue...I know, I know...I just want to get it right and detect a trip to JoAnn's, that is baddddd
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom