Block swap. We need no more.

It's been a busy few weeks. Today I am going to finish my carpet cleaning (new young puppy), clean off my table...granddaughter has had a puzzle on there so slipped it on my cutting mat, now need to slip it off on the floor away from the dogs, then I get to start
fl.gif

I'm basically done, just got to put the last one together and I'll ship Tues or Wed. I'll check to see if I have your address gin, I think I do.

Lunachick, I received your blocks yesterday. I forgot to check the mail.
he.gif

Ladies, when you get these blocks back you are going to love them. They are great.

I'm basically done, just got to put the last one together and I'll ship Tues or Wed. I'll check to see if I have your address gin, I think I do.

Well, im a slow starter. I did try to start 2 weeks ago. I actually did wash and iron it 2 weeks ago, but didnt actually start cutting until tonight. Ive gotten about 3/4th of the way through it. Ive got to finish piecing now. Ive got all my blu and white 4x4s done and my red and whites pieced. just got to put them all together now. I wouldve finish it up today, but my kids were hungry. I worked through supper time. It was 7:15 before I realized how late it was...lol Cant imagine why they were hungry. I hope to make some time this week to finish them up. This has really been fun Its such stress relief for me to sew. Ive needed it this week. Thanks! My 4 year old wanted to help, so I was chain piecing my blue and whites and I reluctantly gave her parts of the chain to cut apart. I was praying she wouldnt cut the fabric. She did good and only snipped the threads for me. I need to find a speed control machine for her to learn on. Id like to get her some sewing cards. Anyone know where I can find some of those?

Back
Top Bottom