Block swap. We need no more.

I've been battling stomach flu & regular flu here at my house, and half the guys at work have been out sick, or gotten fired so I've had extra hours. I have several done, and everything cut. I plan to finish most tomorrow & do all my finishing touches next week. We are going to see friends this weekend in Upstate NY. (Two of my good friends met at my house 2 NYEs ago & got married last year. She is due to have twins in about a month & a half!)
Once I get back work is slow (phew!) and I will get everything in the mail once I do my added "special" block.

I have a bunch of red cut, but need to get more white and blue to finish cutting this week, and have 3 together. I picked up a rescue pup a few weeks ago to find out she went into heat over the weekend, she is at the vet getting spayed today, poor baby :(

Sorry your sick, it seems like it's going around all over I hope you feel better soon.

We still have a month to go so your good.

I've been battling stomach flu & regular flu here at my house, and half the guys at work have been out sick, or gotten fired so I've had extra hours. I have several done, and everything cut. I plan to finish most tomorrow & do all my finishing touches next week. We are going to see friends this weekend in Upstate NY. (Two of my good friends met at my house 2 NYEs ago & got married last year. She is due to have twins in about a month & a half!)
Once I get back work is slow (phew!) and I will get everything in the mail once I do my added "special" block.

We still have a month so your ok to.

Can you get a dog spay when she is in heat or is she no longer in?

I have a bunch of red cut, but need to get more white and blue to finish cutting this week, and have 3 together. I picked up a rescue pup a few weeks ago to find out she went into heat over the weekend, she is at the vet getting spayed today, poor baby :(

You can get them spayed while in heat, it just costs more, it was about $30 more for her, but worth it. She was so underweight when I got her a month ago, she has now put on about 5 pounds in the last month and is still tiny compared to what our others were at the same age.

Gin ready for more cutness? I had 28 eggs in the bator and proud to annonce that I got 20 little ones. I think its more then awesome, f you think, 17 are Silkies from shipped eggs and the arrived on that bittercold Monday morning in January and I was sure, that nothing will hatch
jumpy.gif
, so I put 3 of my Amercauner eggs with them...............

Back
Top Bottom