Block swap. We need no more.

Thanks so much for the special block. I can't wait to get them together. I only have 4 so far, yours will make 5.
wink.png

I just finished today. They will be in the mail tomorrow. Feels good to get them done. Can't wait to see everyone's blocks.
Im also enclosing a special block. Somehow I ended up with enough extra to sew a different block up. Hope it's suitable.

OK I'll let you know when I get it. I'm still waiting to hear from some of the lady's that said they are doing this. I hope all is well with them and we will hear from them soon.

Shipped my blocks today.
Let me know if there is a problem with the return envelope. The lady at the Post Office was a bit odd.

I received your blocks today and they are beautiful. Thank you for the extra one.
wink.png
My only question is.......................... did you want me to send you any blocks back because you forgot to send a return envelope.
lau.gif

I just finished today. They will be in the mail tomorrow. Feels good to get them done. Can't wait to see everyone's blocks.
I'm also enclosing a special block. Somehow I ended up with enough extra to sew a different block up. Hope it's suitable.

I am almost finished with my blocks - just a couple more rows to sew and then ironing all the seams flat.

I was so mad about how much red dye came off the fabric that I bought. For what I paid for it, it shouldn't run like that. Good thing I washed it before sewing! I had to rinse it over 5 times in the sink until it stopped staining the water pink.

With the beautiful weather we have forcast for the weekend, I won't get a chance to get to town this weekend. With the snow finally melting off, I will have too many outdoor chores that need to be done while we have warmth and sunshine. 50+ degrees out - yipee!

I should have the blocks in the mail on Monday.

Ugh. Can I send you sime money via Paypal to pay for shipping? I am so sorry.
How many more do you have left to receive? I can't wait to see them all put together.

Sure you can and I'm sure your not the first one to do that. lol my Paypal is [email protected]. Did you send the one to me Priority Mail? It will take me 5 minutes to get up from my chair and walk about 25 feet to check it out because of my back. If your didn't why don't I send them back to you and you can pay me after you get them. I would feel better doing that.

Ugh. Can I send you some money via Paypal to pay for shipping? I am so sorry.
How many more do you have left to receive? I can't wait to see them all put together.

celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I'm so glad to hear from you. I'm a worry wort and I worry about people if I don't hear from them. I know what you mean about the red. That's about the only color I wash. We had snow here today not much but it's cold and I'm tired of it.
he.gif

I am almost finished with my blocks - just a couple more rows to sew and then ironing all the seams flat.

I was so mad about how much red dye came off the fabric that I bought. For what I paid for it, it shouldn't run like that. Good thing I washed it before sewing! I had to rinse it over 5 times in the sink until it stopped staining the water pink.

With the beautiful weather we have forcast for the weekend, I won't get a chance to get to town this weekend. With the snow finally melting off, I will have too many outdoor chores that need to be done while we have warmth and sunshine. 50+ degrees out - yipee!

I should have the blocks in the mail on Monday.

I know life gets in the way and this isn't a priority in everyone's life but just remember I worry about all of you when you don't get on here. Sorry

SO FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT POSTED ON HERE to let us know how you are doing, PLEASE DO SO.

We would like to know that you are ok even if the blocks are not done.

Back
Top Bottom