Block swap. We need no more.

Boy it's going to be a looooooong time until NEXT MONDAY.
hide.gif
Sorry I just had to do it. I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayer you get it. If you do you can get more fabric. Let me know if you start a swap and if it's something I can do count me in. Let us know how you make out with the job.
fl.gif

Basictly I agree with kitchengirls post, but I'm sooooooooooooo unpatient. Because I'm so unpatient I started a new project today lol. If it works out, like I hope, I think I will start a swap then. AND Ladies.............I need some fingers crossed...........I had a interview for a new job today. If it work out, it will pay almost the double of my old job. Now I need to wait till next Monday for that phonecall.........Did I told you, that I'm so unpatient?
hide.gif

I sent a reply with my email, not sure if it came through...Balefire, if you don't I will start another...and Ginger, thanks so much with all you have going for doing this one
highfive.gif

Whatever you do, Gin, will be fine for me
thumbsup.gif
. Thanks Ladies for your crossed fingers............Hope I can start to sew my new idea together and take pics with it, to start a new swap. What do you think, what time frame will be good, since it is already spring and the summer with all that extra work comes up.
Gin, what is your deadline for the extrablock.....................I started it but I still need to work on it, sorry for that delay
hide.gif
. By the way, my "last" chicken are hatching right now
jumpy.gif

Ok I will mix them up and try and send them out today. Sorry I've been up most of the night. I will try and stay awake after my son leaves and get them out.

Back
Top Bottom