Block swap. We need no more.

Ladies, thank you so much for the beautiful blocks, and ginbart, thank you for the fabric you sent for me being #1 in sending my blocks. I think labeling the block was i great idea. My semester ends on March 28th and then we will be taking a trip to see friends in Nasville, Tenn. My next semester should be a simple one, the only class I worry about is Medical billing & codeing. My classmates say I only have one more hard class and that is pharmacology.

I just so happened to work in a hospital doing Medical billing and codeing. Don't worry about it. I had to take a class that was 3 weeks and it was easy even at my age.
wink.png

Ladies, thank you so much for the beautiful blocks, and ginbart, thank you for the fabric you sent for me being #1 in sending my blocks. I think labeling the block was i great idea. My semester ends on March 28th and then we will be taking a trip to see friends in Nasville, Tenn. My next semester should be a simple one, the only class I worry about is Medical billing & codeing. My classmates say I only have one more hard class and that is pharmacology.

I received my blocks today. Oh, Im so excited. Cant wait to see how they will go together. I think Im going to put some sashing in between my blocks. Ill lay it out and play with it and see how it looks.

Ginbart, it was me that owes you the shipping. I will PP it back to you in just a few minutes.

Wyo, what is your address and I will get my extra block in the mail to you. Cant wait to see yours.

You silly girl. You didn't need to put that up here that's why I said I forgot who it was. lol

I did receive it but you sent me 5.50 and not 5.15 now i OWE you .35 cents. lol
I received my blocks today. Oh, Im so excited. Cant wait to see how they will go together. I think Im going to put some sashing in between my blocks. Ill lay it out and play with it and see how it looks.

Ginbart, it was me that owes you the shipping. I will PP it back to you in just a few minutes.

Wyo, what is your address and I will get my extra block in the mail to you. Cant wait to see yours.

Just so everyone knows, Please PM me your address.
Then when the blocks make it back to me, I will send you a block.

One last apology for messing this swap up, life sideswiped me and I failed you all. I feel terrible about it.
I hope you can forgive me.
hide.gif

Just so everyone knows, Please PM me your address.
Then when the blocks make it back to me, I will send you a block.

One last apology for messing this swap up, life sideswiped me and I failed you all. I feel terrible about it.
I hope you can forgive me.
hide.gif

wyo.............that's what a swap is, it never goes smooth, that's the part of a swap. You are alright, but please PM me your adress too, you should have mine so I can mail my block out
cool.png

I got my blocks today, and I think they are lovely. I am so excited to put them all together & show you ladies.
I may make a few more, just to finish out the corners. We'll see.

Wyo - I have my block to mail you, just send me your address. I'll include an envelope w/my address & postage.
I am in no hurry. I have plenty of projects to keep me occupied. I am just excited to see your work.
big_smile.png

My favorite part of the swap is waiting to see what I get, so it really just is making the fun last longer.

Your right on the Balefire. At least she sent them to me. I was thinking I didn't want to wait until they all came back to me when Wyo could get them as they come back to her.

wyo.............that's what a swap is, it never goes smooth, that's the part of a swap. You are alright, but please PM me your adress too, you should have mine so I can mail my block out
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom