Blond Emus?

sad.png
. Can't go.... Having surgery tomorrow.

ep.gif

Man, now i really hope my cream colored one, lays some eggs that are white chicks....I'll charge 1/2 that and I'll be happy!!! Holy cow.

Last edited:
Foulman

I think it possibly is...as it is my youngest bird, and I believe I got my last set of eggs from you last year. So I'm not 100% positive, but am pretty sure it came from you.

Dan

I've been seeing a few pics and posts on various sites showing "blond emus" and "white emus." One site mentioned that they are the same mutation, the blonds being heterozygous and the whites being homozygous. I guess it is inherited the same as B/B/S in chickens, which would make the blonds equal to blues, and the whites equal to splashes. Does anyone here have any? I'd love to see more pictures. And I haven't been able to find prices listed for them, though I expect them to be rather high. By the time I could have any, I'm sure they will be much more reasonable.

:)

~Chris

I'm actually working on trying to learn more about the blondes myself. A bit new to them, and since i have a blonde chick curiosity got me. Love the info in this thread. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20180407_173331_166.jpg
    IMG_20180407_173331_166.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom