Bloody Chicken Poop, Diahhrea, Poop Chart

White might mean they are a little dehydrated. Can you post a picture?

-Kathy

I just got this post showing up on my alerts. Wow not sure what happened there but thank you for responding. The white runny poop is gone and the weather played well into everything it got really dry and cold so I feel like between that and the Corid the chickens are back to normal. Their poo looks bea u tiful. Never thought I would say that about chicken poop! I hope this post is helping many others cause it's scary when you first see blood!

Thank to BYC I get all my questions answered that poo chart is the bomb. It set my mind at ease thanks for reposting it. I would think it could be reposted about every 3 mo. Just for us newbie chickenheads

Thank to BYC I get all my questions answered that poo chart is the bomb. It set my mind at ease thanks for reposting it. I would think it could be reposted about every 3 mo. Just for us newbie chickenheads

Welcome to BYC!

Warning, that poop chart has errors in it.

-Kathy

posted on other thread too t in hopes of fast help.

I am treating my 2 older hens for coccid and they seem a bit brighter . it's day 2. My Barred Rock just pooped out this tissue looking mass. What is it? I've never seen this. It is kinda rubbery hard and bumpy. About dime sized.

Is it a tumor?
Appreciate all help.

posted on other thread too t in hopes of fast help.

I am treating my 2 older hens for coccid and they seem a bit brighter . it's day 2. My Barred Rock just pooped out this tissue looking mass. What is it? I've never seen this. It is kinda rubbery hard and bumpy. About dime sized.

Is it a tumor?
Appreciate all help.
looks like something from her repro tract. Google "lash egg"

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom