Blooie's Blankie Fort

What a cutie!! I love NN when they are babies.....not so much when they are adults though. LOL I have a brooder FULL of them because I was talked into hatching a bunch of Fun and Funky eggs. lol

Alex
My Pet Chicken
I know right!!! They are so much cuter when they are chicks...lol

Well, allow me to help you out here........even Katie sings along, and Kendra asks for the "ooder lalies" video! Listen for the Sweet Pea....

0.jpg
Oh, ok. I watched this a bit ago when you posted it. It's funny!

I know what you mean. Although....there are a few FRIZZLE NN in my brooder that are quite adorable. Even if they are kinda creepy. LOL

Alex
My Pet Chicken
Ohhhh, I want to see frizzled nns....lol
What I really want though, is a nice fluffy show girl!!

I think they fall in the "so ugly they are cute" category..
big_smile.png
(this coming from a pug owner)
Dudley is adorable, I don't care what anyone says! lol

I am not to Squeemish with eggtopsy stuff. Interesting to to see stages of development. I have taken a few very good photos of embryos. But then again I'm a nurse so only thing that grosses me out is teeth. Never could pull any of the kids teeth. Lol
xs 2. It's sad, but I find examining them fascinating and educational too. I could never be a nurse though, between bodily fluids and smells, I'd be done in....lol

@AmyLynn2374 If I can remember I'll snap some pictures of the little uglies tomorrow. They are getting all their feathers in and look like they were struck by lightening.

That's what I LOVE about the Fun and Funky....you really don't know what you are going to get....lots of funk or no funk. :)

Alex
My Pet Chicken

@AmyLynn2374 If I can remember I'll snap some pictures of the little uglies tomorrow. They are getting all their feathers in and look like they were struck by lightening.

That's what I LOVE about the Fun and Funky....you really don't know what you are going to get....lots of funk or no funk. :)

Alex
My Pet Chicken
thumbsup.gif

Please excuse my poor photography skills.

Here are 2 of the easily caught Frizzle Naked Necks in my brooder. They look like they might have crests too. I saw at lest 3-4 more in there. AGHHH. LOL

I really should take a video of all the crazy funky chicks in my brooder.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Please excuse my poor photography skills.

Here are 2 of the easily caught Frizzle Naked Necks in my brooder. They look like they might have crests too. I saw at lest 3-4 more in there. AGHHH. LOL

I really should take a video of all the crazy funky chicks in my brooder.

Alex
My Pet Chicken
Oh, they are cute!!

Please excuse my poor photography skills. Here are 2 of the easily caught Frizzle Naked Necks in my brooder. They look like they might have crests too. I saw at lest 3-4 more in there. AGHHH. LOL I really should take a video of all the crazy funky chicks in my brooder. Alex My Pet Chicken
Nope, I can't see myself EVER thinking those are cute. Sorry!!!!!

You got a bunch of NN, didn't you Alex? I'm still waiting to acquire that "taste" of them although I must say Sluf is starting to grow on me. He's been out in the run with the other chicks for 2 days and he's thriving!! Today they were all let out of the brooder and had free run of the entire run!

Candling tonight after we get home.....I want to look but I don't want to know.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom