Blooie's Blankie Fort

I candled last night i am down 9 eggs. So now i have 35. Some clear, 2 quitters, some blood rings.

I really wanted this huge blue egg to hatch. But it had a blood ring.
1f61f.png
also have excellent pic of a 5 day embryo and s 7 or 8 day embryo. But didn't want to be offensive to anyone.

LOCKDOWN!! 5 eggs in lockdown

1 Naked Neck - still has a funky air cell
1 Cochin - don't hold out much hope for this one - moving in the shell but air cell is awful, saddled and end still floating
1 Leghorn - air cell still detached on one side.

1 Australorp
1 Easter Egger

1 Cochin - don't hold out much hope for this one - moving in the shell but air cell is awful, saddled and end still floating

1 Australorp
1 Easter Egger
WooHoo!!! Fingers Crossed!

1 Australorp
1 Easter Egger
Good luck!!!

1 Australorp
1 Easter Egger
Good luck!!! I have seen some funky air cells hatch. I hope they all come though for you!

I have 15 eggs I need to move to lock down tonight - I have to admit I have not candled them even once..... Let's hope when I candle them tonight there is something growing in there!!!

I am just patiently waiting here to see if the austrolorp hatches. I will have to clip my roo on Saturday after the show, because it is a pain doing AI with 2 inches of fluff around the vent ( even though somehow you got a fertile one).

No pips, nothing happening yet. I ain't a good waiter-on-er. And Katie's Silkie eggs arrived today. She's so excited, but still had to run back and check "her" other eggs in the Big Bator. I stood in the hallway and could hear her - "Hey, little dudes......it's me. You can come out."

I need my head candled I think.

No pips, nothing happening yet.  I ain't a good waiter-on-er.  And Katie's Silkie eggs arrived today.  She's so excited, but still had to run back and check "her" other eggs in the Big Bator.  I stood in the hallway and could hear her - "Hey, little dudes......it's me.  You can come out."  

out of the mouths of babes... Too cute!

No pips, nothing happening yet. I ain't a good waiter-on-er. And Katie's Silkie eggs arrived today. She's so excited, but still had to run back and check "her" other eggs in the Big Bator. I stood in the hallway and could hear her - "Hey, little dudes......it's me. You can come out."

Awe!

Back
Top Bottom