Blue Ameraucana thread!

Pics
Blue Ameraucana are very pretty, indeed. Here are my 2 around 7 weeks

Last edited:
I have acquired 1 Blue Ameraucana and 2 blacks and are unsure of their sex. This is Sadie? Age is 12-16 weeks more or less.

I believe this is a pure breed blue Ameraucana pullet can any one confirm breed and sex for me please. 14 weeks old.

This is Rufus - he's a Blue Ameraucana right? Everyone else's has grey legs, including his sister, but his legs are grey and yellow!
Also - This is my first flock, so I was hoping you experienced keepers could help me. Rufus is 14 weeks now, he started crowing at 8 weeks but has stopped. Not that I (or my neighbours) are complaining, but does this mean he's not a crow'er??
:fl
I'd hate to give him away!

This is Rufus - he's a Blue Ameraucana right? Everyone else's has grey legs, including his sister, but his legs are grey and yellow!
Also - This is my first flock, so I was hoping you experienced keepers could help me. Rufus is 14 weeks now, he started crowing at 8 weeks but has stopped. Not that I (or my neighbours) are complaining, but does this mean he's not a crow'er??
:fl
I'd hate to give him away!

Unfortunately, due to the willow legs, he is an Easter Egger. An Ameraucana must have slate legs to be a pure AM. He is very pretty though, and a rooster that barely crowd sounds like a keeper!
1f603.png

I just subscribed. I hatched out 3 BBS Ameraucana; they are 3 months old now. I have one blue rooster, a blue hen and a splash hen. Pretty lucky actually given how many of the eggs didn't even develop. (Shipped eggs). I need to get more to really breed them well but it's a start.
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom