Blue Andalusian Rooster? (6 weeks)

Hmmmm interesting. Thank you all for your input. It's funny how different the two andalusians are in appearance and behavior. Im happy either way.

Looks like a pullet to me at this point. My Blue Andalusian hens have smaller legs, but that isn't the only consideration. Feathering and comb/wattle growth are a good indication too. Some of them surprise you, but that looks like a pullet to me... My BA's tend to have large combs anyway, pretty floppy and decorative in the girls.

After reading all your replies and observing a bit more, I think you all might be right. I believe it is a pullet after all. Funny how different my two andalusians turned out. I will have to get a picture of the two together so I can share. Thanks to all who responded!

So I was really starting to think it was a pullet, until this morning. Pretty sure wattles are starting to make an appearance. Also much redder appearance in the comb than before. The other andalusian still appears the same. Age now is 9 weeks. So roo afterall?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom