Blue Andalusian thread!

Pics
I think I know that place. Thanks. I am up in San Bernardino, but I do go down to that area. I will keep him in mind.... hmmm...

I think I know that place. Thanks. I am up in San Bernardino, but I do go down to that area. I will keep him in mind.... hmmm... 

Well actually, he sold his 4 BA to me, as he needed to make room for others. I was the lucky recipient of these 4 gorgeous chickens. And I do not know where he got them from, but for his breeding stock it would only be the best.

" Toughy", the Andalusian stud... ahem.... Sorry for the picture quality ; but I like it- he stands like a proud statue watching over his girls :

Sorry, the picture did not come through, here it is

That's OK. I am glad that for you that you were so lucky. I know that my local feed store will be getting some later. They may not be as beautiful as yours but at least they will be beautiful. Good luck with them. They look wonderful... no matter the pic.

That's OK. I am glad that for you that you were so lucky. I know that my local feed store will be getting some later. They may not be as beautiful as yours but at least they will be beautiful. Good luck with them. They look wonderful... no matter the pic.

Thank you, for your kind words. I' d probably say it's beginner's luck.
If I ever get some chicks I'll let you know.

I just ordered a whole bunch of Blue Andalusian chicks to start a breeding program, since they are "heat" tolerant and hardy as well as productive layers I'm very excited! the other factor is they are on the "critical" list of the American Livestock Breed Conservancy. So thought I would try to help out in the conservation of these wonderful sounding & looking birds. here's hoping!
fl.gif

I just ordered a whole bunch of Blue Andalusian chicks to start a breeding program, since they are "heat" tolerant and hardy as well as productive layers I'm very excited! the other factor is they are on the "critical" list of the American Livestock Breed Conservancy. So thought I would try to help out in the conservation of these wonderful sounding & looking birds. here's hoping!
fl.gif
Good Luck, they are very stricking birds and look cool in a flock
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom