Blue Andalusian thread!

Pics
Crazy, I thought in America you could just shoot somebody when he walks on your property
tongue.png

So if you can get your neighbour to get this crazy that he tries to kill your rooster then you can just shoot him. Problem solved
highfive.gif

Poor rooster btw.

I find his crowing now more annoying then before.

I thought in Belgium all the women had beards & all the men wore panties.

yeah babies! Do you have a copy of the SOP, that would be a good place to start. Posting pictures here would probably get you some help as well. My DD has been working on them for 4 years now as her 4-H project. We use all 3 colors- black, blue and splash. Are your eggs from all 1 pen- part-sibs or full sibs? I agree there isn't much information out there, we have been going forward by trial and error and the feedback she gets from the judges at the county fair. Good Luck!
I have downloaded 3 SOP on my phone and I am having trouble finding the andalusian in any of them. I live in the middle of no where we have to drive to 1 1/2 hours in any direction to shop. So we will have to try to find one when we go to Tuscaloosa next. As for the babies they came from 1 pen. Thank you

I have downloaded 3 SOP on my phone and I am having trouble finding the andalusian in any of them. I live in the middle of no where we have to drive to 1 1/2 hours in any direction to shop. So we will have to try to find one when we go to Tuscaloosa next. As for the babies they came from 1 pen. Thank you
We have the 2001 SOP- not sure what year you have. In our book page 113 starts the Mediterranean class, page 123-124 is where you would find the Blue Andalusian information. You would also want to look at and read over the first 39 pages as well as it has a lot of good information.

We have the 2001 SOP- not sure what year you have. In our book page 113 starts the Mediterranean class, page 123-124 is where you would find the Blue Andalusian information. You would also want to look at and read over the first 39 pages as well as it has a lot of good information.
Thanks Hens and Roos! I will read like crazy!

Back
Top Bottom