Blue Andalusian thread!

Hi everyone. I need help in telling what my chickens breeds are. I bought them in Spain and I think they probably are andalusians but could you guys tell? Here are pics the last one is from when they were small. One is a roo for sure.
I don't have much experience but I can't tell you what they are. Hopefully, someone else can.

When I asked for pictures of their whole bodies I should have said "from the side". Pictures from above doesn't help any more than just head shots... sorry I wasn't clear. I meant to reply about that earlier but it slipped through the cracks. Sorry.

If you can get down on their level or put them up on something to take pics of them, it would help a lot.

Last edited:
I've come to a personal conclusion. While I am by far no poultry expert I've noticed a difference between my two roosters. Now that the boys are really coming into their own at 16 weeks I'm thinking Robin in the better bird. I'm very pleased with him. He greets me at the car door almost every evening.

Last edited:
I have two sweet girls a splash and a blue. The splash is so sweet. When I go out the coop, she follows me everywhere and tends to stay with me even with the rest of the flock goes inside.

Now my flock is starting to lay eggs. How big are their first eggs???

Back
Top Bottom