Blue Andalusian thread!

Pics
Yes I know you'll get blue from black and splash. That wasn't what I was referring to. The black and splash you're referring to came from blues to begin with. I was talking about how to get blues to begin with.

Rock N' Faverolles :

Yes I know you'll get blue from black and splash. That wasn't what I was referring to. The black and splash you're referring to came from blues to begin with. I was talking about how to get blues to begin with.

Don't know the answer to that, we are fairly new to the chicken world, you might have to post that out on a different genetics thread but it would be interesting to know what the answer is!​

Here's a picture from our hatch today:

45425_2_chicks_n_9_pipped_at_7_15_am_on_12-31-2010.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Congrats on the babies!
thumbsup.gif

White Andalusians??? Or Splash? Of something totaly different?
lol.png

Thanks! We ended up hatching 12 chicks and figure we have 3 splash chicks(yellow), 4 blue chicks and 5 black chicks-the rooster is a Blue and the hens are 2 Blues and 1 Black​

Quote:
Congrats on the babies!
thumbsup.gif

White Andalusians??? Or Splash? Of something totaly different?
lol.png

Thanks! We ended up hatching 12 chicks and figure we have 3 splash chicks(yellow), 4 blue chicks and 5 black chicks-the rooster is a Blue and the hens are 2 Blues and 1 Black

I saw your updated pics on the hatching thread.
love.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Thanks! We ended up hatching 12 chicks and figure we have 3 splash chicks(yellow), 4 blue chicks and 5 black chicks-the rooster is a Blue and the hens are 2 Blues and 1 Black

love.gif

Do you have Andalusians too? The picture was a quick one, letting the babies rest before trying to get some cute pictures!

Quote:
love.gif

Do you have Andalusians too? The picture was a quick one, letting the babies rest before trying to get some cute pictures!

I have 1 Blue Andalusian Hen.
smile.png
Her name is Coral. She started laying a few weeks back..I got a 1588 Hova-Bator and one of her eggs is in there and is growing as far as I can tell! I can't wait to see what it'll be! I don't have any other Andalusians besides her so should be interesting to see which of the 20 roosters is the dad!
gig.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

smile.png
Her name is Coral. She started laying a few weeks back..I got a 1588 Hova-Bator and one of her eggs is in there and is growing as far as I can tell! I can't wait to see what it'll be! I don't have any other Andalusians besides her so should be interesting to see which of the 20 roosters is the dad!
gig.gif

Good luck with the egg! Will have to try and get a couple up dated pictures of the ones we have, the babies are a talkative bunch!

Quote:
smile.png
gig.gif

Good luck with the egg! Will have to try and get a couple up dated pictures of the ones we have, the babies are a talkative bunch!

Thanks!
smile.png

It's due on the 17th.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom