Blue Andalusian thread!

Pics
Cora
47807_rusty_5.jpg

47807_rusty_3.jpg

47807_rusty_2.jpg

Quote:
She is so cute....can't wait to see the chicks from the ones I sent home with you...very cute...I want one...lol

Well, if it turns out to be a rooster you can have him!! lol I know, I'm really excited too. I candled yesterday night and 6 are healthy and growing. One is going to hatch a few days later then everybody else. He isn't growing as fast for some reason.
hmm.png

I'm still looking for a Black Andy rooster if any of you by chance have hatched, or raised any you might want to get rid of.
Thanks

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
She is so cute....can't wait to see the chicks from the ones I sent home with you...very cute...I want one...lol

Well, if it turns out to be a rooster you can have him!! lol I know, I'm really excited too. I candled yesterday night and 6 are healthy and growing. One is going to hatch a few days later then everybody else. He isn't growing as fast for some reason.
hmm.png

cool and you know I will take him....with that said I already see tail feathers, spurs and he is cocky...lol

Quote:
hmm.png

cool and you know I will take him....with that said I already see tail feathers, spurs and he is cocky...lol

Haha - I was just kidding! I already know it's a rooster, but I'm afraid I'm already attached to him...*Sighs*

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

Haha - I was just kidding! I already know it's a rooster, but I'm afraid I'm already attached to him...*Sighs*​

give me an egg to hatch when i get my others...lol

Quote:
Haha - I was just kidding! I already know it's a rooster, but I'm afraid I'm already attached to him...*Sighs*

give me an egg to hatch when i get my others...lol

I'll start saving some up for you..it can be an early payment for the Olive Egger eggs! lol Oh, forgot to send you a PM and tell you..but the lady in Lubbock said she'd just give you some Turkey eggs when they start laying. She said she a Trio of something. She doesn't want Olive Egger eggs..because she already has some.
smile.png

Here are some up dated pictures of the Andalusian chicks we hatched out Jan 1st. We have 3 Splash, 4 Blue and 4 Black, they are now 3 weeks old.

Splash:
45425_splash_andalusian3_weeks-1-21-2011.jpg

Black:
45425_black_andalusian3_weeks_1-21-2011.jpg

Blue:
45425_blue_andalusian3_weeks_1-21-2011.jpg

We also hatched out 5 more Andalusian chicks on Sunday-1 Splash, 2 Black & 2 Blue, still hoping to hatch some chicks from our other pair.

Back
Top Bottom