Blue Andalusian thread!

Pics
Quote:
Beautiful babies!
thumbsup.gif

Why don't ya send'em over here?
wink.png

Quote:
If we were closer I could set you up. I have 1 young black rooster from my black pair.
I do have a black pair cooped alone for 100% black chicks.
She just started laying again, if your interested in hatching eggs. I could set you up with some.
I'm going to keep her, the black hen with the black roo for a while longer. Then I'm moving them so I'll have blue x black.
I wish all my Andy's were laying but I'm hopeful they are going to get started soon.
I have 4 coops of Andy's for the flowing; colours
black x black = 100% black
blue x blue= 50% blue 25% black 25% splash (I've only hatched blue from them so far)
splash x black =100% blue
blue black splash x blue black splash= blue splash black (I've hatched mostly blue and splash)

Hello - I had an ebay bidder back out of a sale; waiting 2 days to tell me she didn't have the eggs. Meanwhile I had purchased other eggs coordinated to arrive and go into incubator all at the same time. I'm looking for some eggs from SQ Blue Andalusian stock and willingness to ship tommorow with overnight shipping. LOL - longshot I know, but I thought I'd throw out the appeal.

Quote:
If we were closer I could set you up. I have 1 young black rooster from my black pair.
She just started laying again, if your interested in hatching eggs. I could set you up with some.
I'm going to keep her, the black hen with the black roo for a while longer. Then I'm moving them so I'll have blue x black.
I wish all my Andy's were laying but I'm hopeful they are going to get started soon.
blue x blue= 50% blue 25% black 25% splash (I've only hatched blue from them so far)
blue black splash x blue black splash= blue splash black (I've hatched mostly blue and splash)

Thanks but your killing me!! I may have to just drive to Oklahoma and get him!!! LOL Unfortunately, I just had my flock NPIP tested and now its going to be even tougher for me to find a Black Rooster since he'll have to come from a NPIP flock. I'm temped to just use one of my black Asil to get started then breed the Asil back out. OOH on second thought that would be a terrible idea, boy would they be ugly!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

Thanks but your killing me!! I may have to just drive to Oklahoma and get him!!! LOL Unfortunately, I just had my flock NPIP tested and now its going to be even tougher for me to find a Black Rooster since he'll have to come from a NPIP flock. I'm temped to just use one of my black Asil to get started then breed the Asil back out. OOH on second thought that would be a terrible idea, boy would they be ugly!
sickbyc.gif

We got some of our birds from Butch Gunderson, I know he has a website: www.butchsbirds.com that you could check out. We currently have 16 chicks that we are growing out but aren't NPIP either. Good Luck.

Okiehen- the parents of our new chicks are the ones we hatch out of eggs from you last year
smile.png

Has anybody ever had any of Ideal's andalusians? I was thinking about ordering some from them. They don't have to be perfect just workable. Thanks for any advice.

Back
Top Bottom