Blue Bonnet Classic - Texas A&M - january 5, 2008

Just to let everyone know we mailed out the catalogs yesterday and today, if you reqested one and do not have it by Friday be sure and let me know.

The show is in College Station at the Louis Pearce Pavillion on George Bush Drive. This is on the Texas A&M campus.
The Judging Starts at 9 am Saturday the 5th of January, I figure it will be all over by 3 or 4 o'clock.

This year we will have a pigeon show and gamecock show along with a crowing contest
(ramrodded by Michele).

Of course we will have our usual World Class raffle and auction and there will be a few people there with some birds for sale, but the sale of poultry is hampered by the restricions put on us by the TAHC.
Hope to see Y'all there,

Bob
[email protected]

thanks bob! i'm patiently waiting for mine.....

i don't know what you mean by "ramrodded" LOL, but i'll have timer in hand and doing the best i can to help count them crows.

i have a phoenix cockeral that won't shut up. i think i've finally found a use for him.
big_smile.png

michele

I need to get a little info, on the BBC entry form the 1st column says Please indcate B S W T Could anyone tell me what the B S W T stand for. Thanks Johnny (lost and confused

Please indcate B S W T Could anyone tell me what the B S W T stand for.

Bantam Standard Waterfowl Turkey

Hope to see everyone there, if you have not got a catalog or still need one, please let me know.
Red Raider yours will be in the mail tomorrow.

Bob
[email protected]

I'm glad you'll be there Red! Will you be coming to have lunch with us at Chili's as well?

As always, thanks to Michele for the plug! I hadn't caught this thread until now.

Back
Top Bottom