Blue Copper and Splash Copper Marans Discussion

Pics
OK I just can't help myself... Here is a pic of my up and coming new Blue Boy... he has no name yet (they usually eventually earn themselves a good unique name). Only one boy hatched and i thought jeez he better be a good one.. I think he might be LOL!!!! If all goes well he will be the new daddy to all my blues... I am really surprised i got a good pic it was so dark black with rain clouds and stuff...i thought i would never get a pic. he's exactly 3 months this week.. PS: he doesn't have a black eye, it's just the pic..
He is looking good! I can't believe how big his comb is at this age.

Here is the Splash Copper male that I got from a breeder in Texas.

Vicki & Don~ Would you please give me your thoughts on him from what you can see in these photos. I know you need more pics but this is what I could get while he was standing still.
He seems a bit high in the rear to me...not the tail angle but around the cushion area.
Thanks in advance. :)

He is looking good!
I can't believe how big his comb is at this age.

He was hatched on March 2nd, glad you like him, I caught him mating one of the pullets today, he certainly
is precocious. Actually i have a funny feeling he may be descended from one of yours at least from what
i have gathered reading the posts... its' a small world isn't it.

Here is the Splash Copper male that I got from a breeder in Texas.

Vicki & Don~ Would you please give me your thoughts on him from what you can see in these photos. I know you need more pics but this is what I could get while he was standing still.
He seems a bit high in the rear to me...not the tail angle but around the cushion area.
Thanks in advance.
smile.png

love.gif
He is a beauti
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom