Blue Gold Splash Partridge Brahma, Crested Cream Legbar, White Faced Spanish, Serama/frizzle

Not sure I understand the price...is that $20.00 per chick of each breed? Also, I saw on your FB page that you recently did your first shipment of chicks and it went smoothly....please tell me you're willing to ship again?! lol....I LOVE your Brahma's! I just finished up my last cancer treatment and man OH MAN would baby brahma chickies make me feel better!!! PM me if you'd rather not discuss price n such here. Thanks SO MUCH! God Bless!

Oh PS....what is the lineage of the parent stock in your brahma's? Thanks again!

OMGoodness!! This is my first time laying eyes on a white faced Spanish. What a M A G N I F I C E N T bird!! I sooooo want a couple, but I'm way out in So Cal :(

Sally Sunshine, I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful birds! The thing that impressed me the most was how clean all your pens and chicken area seems to be. Great job ! I have a beautiful R.C.R.I.R. roo but he is no match for your beautiful roo. Is he a B.G.S.P.B. ? Sorry I'm a little new to all these different breeds. What does NPIP stand for ?

Sally Sunshine, I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful birds! The thing that impressed me the most was how clean all your pens and chicken area seems to be. Great job ! I have a beautiful R.C.R.I.R. roo but he is no match for your beautiful roo. Is he a B.G.S.P.B. ? Sorry I'm a little new to all these different breeds. What does NPIP stand for ?
Hi Dee Dee! Thank you, they can get bad in the summer when its muddy, I have tried everything except sand, and to be honest I HATE SAND so I refuse to use it. I cant stand it in my shoes, on my hands or anything!
lau.gif
NPIP is that I am Testing my flock under the National Poultry Improvement plan.

What is the National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP)?
The
National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP)
is a national program in collaboration with state and federal departments of agriculture and industry representatives. The main objective of this program is to use new diagnostic technology to effectively improve poultry and poultry products throughout the United States. NPIP provides certification that poultry and poultry products destined for interstate and international shipments are disease free.

Back
Top Bottom