Blue Gold Splash Partridge Brahma, Crested Cream Legbar, White Faced Spanish, Serama/frizzle

My babies are growing well! Though slow growing, they are hefty with great bone. I have a range of colors coming in. What do you think of these two? The right is my darkest and reddest and all but one of the others (who is very very light) looks like the bird on the left. The bird on the right also had twice the feathering of everyone else. What does all this tell me Sally? A very pretty roo in my future?

My babies are growing well! Though slow growing, they are hefty with great bone. I have a range of colors coming in. What do you think of these two? The right is my darkest and reddest and all but one of the others (who is very very light) looks like the bird on the left. The bird on the right also had twice the feathering of everyone else. What does all this tell me Sally? A very pretty roo in my future?
the pattern looks to be pullets, as does the back feathering, hens get is alot sooner than males, the one on the right looks blue and the left not sure gold/glack but I also see some blue on that one lol

the pattern looks to be pullets, as does the back feathering, hens get is alot sooner than males, the one on the right looks blue and the left not sure gold/glack but I also see some blue on that one lol
Oh no! Hens feather faster? I only have one well feathered, the rest barely have full wings and no hackle or tail feathers. The one on the right with the fab red and blue back feathers has nearly twice the feathering as everyone else. So maybe one pullet and the rest cockerels?

Last edited:
www.facebook.com/SallySunshinePoultry

EGGS EGGS EGGS!!! HATCHING EGGS! I cant get a hold of people fast enough on my list and I want these to go out fresh!

White Faced Black Spanish Large Fowl Eggs PLUS
Our Project Bird Eggs "Crested Barred Rocks"
Great Meaties, Egg Layers and awesome chickens!
Egg size all over 100 grams! XL Eggs!

10380289_1516551478565255_9146026353312780758_n.jpg
1465219_1516551411898595_2286154243798664439_n.jpg
10382360_1516551341898602_2363947823757896538_o.jpg

Last edited:
I know it is late but do you have any Blue Partridge Brahmas, any age available.
If not, will you have any available in the fall. I am in Mass. and shipping to
my location is very good.
Thank You
Roger Thibault

I know it is late but do you have any Blue Partridge Brahmas, any age available.
If not, will you have any available in the fall. I am in Mass. and shipping to
my location is very good.
Thank You
Roger Thibault
sending you message

Back
Top Bottom