BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
So cute cree75i!!!!! Sooo jealous!

Met KYTinpusher today and got a trio of 1st import isbars & 7 eggs which went directly into my incy when I got home. The chicks have settled in after the little splash jumped right out of the brooder & ran across the kitchen table.
1f606.png
1f606.png
We have 2 cats & 2 dogs. thankfully they were all in the other room. The little escape artist was quickly caught & returned to the brooder & the top was immediately put on.
1f61c.png
1f61c.png
1f61c.png
You will have lots of your own running around soon.
lol.png
thumbsup.gif
I hope you have a great hatch!
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

I hatched a blue Isbar/BCM and a GLW, on monday. I got them friends from the feed store to keep them company... Blue isbar/BCM is in the back left...

Last edited:
hello,

My wife and I are raising chickens. Our goal is to create a variety of egg colors. After viewing Isbars eggs, we decided to add that breed in our flock.

We live in Corpus Christi Texas. We make trips to San Antonio often. Are there Isbar breeders nearby that might consider selling hatching eggs or perhaps chicks?

Thanks,

Salvador & Mandi

hello,

My wife and I are raising chickens. Our goal is to create a variety of egg colors. After viewing Isbars eggs, we decided to add that breed in our flock.

We live in Corpus Christi Texas. We make trips to San Antonio often. Are there Isbar breeders nearby that might consider selling hatching eggs or perhaps chicks?

Thanks,

Salvador & Mandi
Hi Salvadore & Mandi!

welcome-byc.gif

Because the breed is so rare -- and difficult to hatch -- you may want to broaden your horizons and look for people who would ship you eggs or chicks. Recently I've had some really good experiences with chicks shipped through the US Post office --- so maybe don't limit yourself just to TX.

Last edited:
I have two 9 week old Isbar chicks that I hatched, one blue and one black. I thought they were both pullets until this last two weeks my blue Isbar started to develop more comb and wattle. Can you tell me what you think?

These next photos from left to right are of my 9 week old blue Isbar, black Isbar, Black Copper Maran, Easter Egger and Sapphire Rooster. Can you tell me if you think the first three are pullets?

Back
Top Bottom