Blue laced red wyandotte growth!!

So here is my fifth roo, and what may be two little girls, these guys are three weeks old today. Sorry these pics are horrible quality
Roo

Possible pullet

And I think a pullet

So here is my fifth roo, and what may be two little girls, these guys are three weeks old today. Sorry these pics are horrible quality
Roo

Possible pullet

And I think a pullet

I definitely agree with you. The bottom two are likely pullets, but don't rule out the top one yet. I have a pullet that had the same wattle/comb growth and they were even quite pink, but that was all they grew and haven't grown a lick since! (But I'm with you, I would still suspect a roo...)

Possible pullet

In my experience, when they have a black comb like this, they are pullets. Not all pullets will have a dark comb like that, but most chicks that do will end up being pullets.

I don't know, I'm afraid they might actually be black, they look like number four did at this age but MAYBE a little darker I can't tell.

Back
Top Bottom