BO Roos

#1 was crowing this morning
1f61e.png
I am pretty sure the others are Roos also! I picked out 4BO chicks from tractor supply and looks like all 4 were Roos!! I'm still going to wait on crowing from the other 2 before I rehome them.

I would keep them but it looks like all if my hen are going to be EEs so I'm going to keep the EE Roo instead in hopes that I get babies that lay blue eggs

Sorry to hear about the crowing
sad.png

I really was hoping I was wrong, but they just looked so 'roo-ish' to me! It knocks my confidence though when everyone else is saying "pullet!'

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but TBH I am still thinking you have 3 boys there.

In some good news, I have a BO cockerel and he is an absolute delight. Unless you have a large flock though, you don't want more than one rooster, and I see you want to breed the EE's anyway.

Good luck with the re-homing process, and please keep me updated about the other 2 suspects!

- Krista

Thank so much for taking time to help me figure them out. I am hoping the others are hens but I still think they are Roos too. But this gives me the opportunity to get new hens
1f60a.png
I am going to pick up 2 Barred Rock Pullets tonight!

Back
Top Bottom