Bob intro

Boblyytinen

In the Brooder
May 16, 2024
Hi all,
Thanks for letting me join. I'm new to raising chickens. We recently (about a month ago) bought some chicks at the local Amish auction. It was a batch of 13 assorted layers and 6 Ayam cemanis. Now I'm trying to figure out how many are pullets and how many are cockerells.
When we bought them they were probably a few weeks old and all about the same size. Now they're all over the place as far as size.

-BYC-sign-flash.gif
It still might be a little too early to sex. Height doesn't usually say much when sexing.

Starting your own thread in the "What breed and Gender" sub-section, with photos of your birds would be a good idea. Members over there will be able to help you

Last edited:
D
View attachment 3833694It still might be a little too early to sex. Age doesn't usually say much when sexing.

Starting your own thread in the "What breed and Gender" sub-section, with photos of your birds would be a good idea. Members over there will be able to help you
Ditto x 2 Welcome Bob this is a great forum check out the article section , push the dogeared page icon 4th from left above. Great place to learn.

Back
Top Bottom