Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

Quote:
LOL ok PC not the goat!!!
big_smile.png

6 piercings, and working on my 5th tattoo.

OK PLEASE leave the poor goat alone PC!!!!!!
wink.png

Ahhh, the power of goat pressure wins again.
tongue.png

You are SO BAD PC!! LOL will post pictures once the 5th is completed!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeowwwwwwch, twas bad enough when a HORSE chomped one of mine. I had to wear a protective plastic cup taped to my chest for weeks.

I dont intend to get a "tat" only because I feel it looks yukky on older wimmin!
Id love to see a pic of PC's tat when he gets it done.
Perhaps they could practice on the goat first! No perhaps not. You can get a piercing down there too, must be more painful for the blokes though. Nice change, usually us women suffer more.
Well I guess that they cant tatt your back with the fluff on it!
Ill show you mine soon!!!
Theres nothing wrong with any of us getting a piercing, it shows that we have a wild side hidden underneath!!!!
I can take my nose stud out anytime and put it in again for interviews etc.
At The last interview I attended, the only one in years, the guy interviewing me had one in his eyebrow and a stud in his ear. That was for an employment agency!!
I think times are changing and we are more accepting of our "wild sides".
Its nice to see which members here are "branded"
way to go!

Quote:
Yeowwwwwwch, twas bad enough when a HORSE chomped one of mine. I had to wear a protective plastic cup taped to my chest for weeks.

I dont intend to get a "tat" only because I feel it looks yukky on older wimmin!
Id love to see a pic of PC's tat when he gets it done.
Perhaps they could practice on the goat first! No perhaps not. You can get a piercing down there too, must be more painful for the blokes though. Nice change, usually us women suffer more.
Well I guess that they cant tatt your back with the fluff on it!
Ill show you mine soon!!!
Theres nothing wrong with any of us getting a piercing, it shows that we have a wild side hidden underneath!!!!
I can take my nose stud out anytime and put it in again for interviews etc.
At The last interview I attended, the only one in years, the guy interviewing me had one in his eyebrow and a stud in his ear. That was for an employment agency!!
I think times are changing and we are more accepting of our "wild sides".
Its nice to see which members here are "branded"
way to go!

I like the way you put that: "more accepting of our wild sides".

Now you have given me so much ammunition here and the motivation to use
it by refering to my furry back (MY BACK IS NOT FURRY!!!) BUT, I'm just gonna
shut up. This post has given me way to many visuals to just sit back and enjoy.
Except for Beefy, he'll need to was those nips first. OUCH

Piercings on nose looks like boogers are always there, just doesn't look right no matter what stone or stud one uses.

Other body piercings (other than ears) I just wait to find out if it/they got yanked out in a fight, tangled in something, etc, so I can laugh my butt off at the discomfort of the pierced person.

Quote:
See, the trick is to get a BIG 'OL dolphin or something - by the time you're 89 it will have changed into a guppie!

OR if you are young and just starting, get the guppie on your belly - after a few kids it will be a dolphin, then when you hit 89 or so back to the guppie!
big_smile.png

I have a couple of tats but no piercings. I have thought about getting my tongue pierced but my wife was not to keen on the idea.

Back
Top Bottom